Verizon- pie update?

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine too, but now I can't even find WiFi calling. Where is it? Didn't that used to be in Advanced Calling?
Open the phone dialer>3dots>settings.

I'm on Verizon and also did the SD card update from this thread. Working great btw. I see no reason to regret having used this method for the update. Screenshot_20190209-062531_Phone.jpeg

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Open the phone dialer>3dots>settings.

I'm on Verizon and also did the SD card update from this thread. Working great btw. I see no reason to regret having used this method for the update. View attachment 297922
Yeah, found it. I don't use the Samsung dialer and I'm used to turning it on in settings. I wish there was a quick setting for it. Thanks.

schlepprock

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
FYI...
I updated my Verizon Note9 to Pie/OneUI using the XDA method. The download went smooth but when I went through the install process my Note 9 booted into Safe Mode. I tried clearing the Cache but had to do a factory reset. All is well since. Not sure why it happened but it did.

jleemess

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Everytime I download to the SD card it acts like it's downloading for 6 minutes and then says error when I look on the SD card there's nothing there. I don't think I'm stupid but I can't figure this out
Thank you

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Everytime I download to the SD card it acts like it's downloading for 6 minutes and then says error when I look on the SD card there's nothing there. I don't think I'm stupid but I can't figure this out
Thank you
Do you have anything else stored on the SD card? My first thought was you're having an issue with the SD card.

Can you move other items to the card without issue? Are you allowing the update to download to the phone first and then moving it to the card?

Last edited:

Roose00

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to go back to the official Verizon Oreo build?

I really am enjoying the Pie, just may need to roll back.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
If you updated your Verizon Note 9 to pie what is your update status when you check for OTA updates now?
When Verizon sees the CSAA on the phone, it will come back with a "Your System is Up To Date" message - because, effectively, they are! Until, of course, the first Security Update comes out, then everything should go back to normal.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
just want to show some of you guys that on the fence about the update with sd card I'll provide a link for the note 9 owners who got the OTA for sprint pie its exactly the same number as Att version just look at the last 4 numbers CSAA in sprint's they show downloading in the forum link provided

dawghowse

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I just joined the update club also, so far all is well except aod tap to show isn't working. I'm sure all will work out. Thanks to all who shared the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy