Verizon- pie update?

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Can you do the side load without a computer or do you have to install the Micro SD card into the computer and then load the card into the phone?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Can you do the side load without a computer or do you have to install the Micro SD card into the computer and then load the card into the phone?

If your on ARL1 just download from the website on your phone browser load it onto your sd card and enjoy

ghstrdr951

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Easy as Pie...............lol. Took about 15 minutes as stated. And agree the phone is quicker. All my apps appear to be working. Thanks to Mustang for all his help and direction.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
If your on ARL1 just download from the website on your phone browser load it onto your sd card and enjoy

So download the one link and unzip. Place on SD card and then restart the phone? Not my best area of expertise as I don't do much flashing or firmware side loads. Lol

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Unzip not required. Just move the file to your SD card, reboot in maintenance mode and update from SD card.
So download the one link and unzip. Place on SD card and then restart the phone? Not my best area of expertise as I don't do much flashing or firmware side loads. Lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Go put the file inside sd card reboot in recovery by holding same time power Bixby and up button then gives menu to choose tap update sd card then click on file there and wait 15 to 20 minutes to boot up

robpz16

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I've learned so much from Mustang and the rest of the good folks in this forum and I thank you all. I'm on Verizon, thinking about doing the sideload today!