Verizon- pie update?

Donald Cooper

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Good evening Mustang I'm having issues with the pie update it seems that I'm stuck once I download the pie file and I renamed it and I move it to my SD card it doesn't seem to be there I keep getting the word error pops up I'm just lost

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Good evening Mustang I'm having issues with the pie update it seems that I'm stuck once I download the pie file and I renamed it and I move it to my SD card it doesn't seem to be there I keep getting the word error pops up I'm just lost
Good evening,
Check your download file and move to your sd card

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine is from a Best Buy mobile store, but I had no trouble updating to pie from firmware science. Why would best buy version be unlocked?

Then your model is N960U. Mine is N960U1 and way back in this thread when I was trying over and over to get this to work Mustang told me that my version was unlocked and I would have to wait.

harlenm#AC

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Then your model is N960U. Mine is N960U1 and way back in this thread when I was trying over and over to get this to work Mustang told me that my version was unlocked and I would have to wait.
Yup
c9a05206f34eddb0208e520178899f72.jpg

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yep. I enjoy Verizon's service and I'm willing to pay the higher prices for a good connection everywhere I go, but I have zero interest in their apps or cloud. I wish they would spend less time on that crap and more time on getting us updates timely. (Steps down off soapbox)

Lol I totally agree 💯

Donald Cooper

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I found it and I renamed it and moved it to the SD card but once I reboot my phone in recovery mode that's where I get stuck at I power off and then I hold the bixby,volume up and power button until it comes on then release the power button until I get a blue screen then release the other 2 buttons. And then I use the volume button to update with SD card and then I hold the power button but nothing happens. I don't think the file is going to my SD card

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
New gmail I find easier to go between accounts just tap to the upper right , I never tried Aqua Mail.

I've seen several people say that, but couldn't you switch accounts the exact same way before by tapping the menu and choosing the account? Or are people talking about something different?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I found it and I renamed it and moved it to the SD card but once I reboot my phone in recovery mode that's where I get stuck at I power off and then I hold the bixby,volume up and power button until it comes on then release the power button until I get a blue screen then release the other 2 buttons. And then I use the volume button to update with SD card and then I hold the power button but nothing happens. I don't think the file is going to my SD card

So when you scroll in the menu in recovery you selected sd card update with touching power button then you'll see the zip and tap power button wait it unload the zip it takes 15 to 20 minutes as your waiting you'll see progress then it will reboot

Iceystreeeet

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
So when you scroll in the menu in recovery you selected sd card update with touching power button then you'll see the zip and tap power button wait it unload the zip it takes 15 to 20 minutes as your waiting you'll see progress then it will reboot

Remember this process can take up to 5 to 10 minutes maybe longer dont freak out let the device go through the motions. Sideloading has to verify the integrity of the update and match everything you CANNOT BRICK YOUR DEVICE THIS IS FAIL PROOF.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay