Verizon- pie update?

GMGCPA

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Got it to work by downloading it on my computer desktop for the full 1.8gb, renamed it to update.zip, copy/pasted to my sd card on my Verizon Note 9 via USB-C cable and then flashed perfectly...the issue with downloading on the phone was that it downloaded several scattered files instead of one 1.8gb file...

Iceystreeeet

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
I dont see why it would , your only updating.

Everyone this is a universal CSAAA update. It's not modifying anything but updating all files to new OS Pie 9 version.

Please note this will update all USA carriers at the moment. No blocks no changes due to this being an official Samsung update. Think of it as a massive 15 dump on your phones OS.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Everyone this is a universal CSAAA update. It's not modifying anything but updating all files to new OS Pie 9 version.

Please note this will update all USA carriers at the moment. No blocks no changes due to this being an official Samsung update. Think of it as a massive 15 dump on your phones OS.

I've been telling them , I understand they get nervous trying this for first time for some but this foolproof , I would worry if trying Odin first timers lol with wrong files.

Xojil505

Feb 7, 2019
Visit site
I've downloaded the xda note 9 pie 9 verizon carrier to my SD card from my phones chrome browser? Do I need a computer? Wat else do I need to do? Any other downloads?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz