Verizon- pie update?

hooligan03

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I just now tested video calling on my Note 9 and it worked fine for me. I'm on Verizon. I tested calling a buddy who is also on Verizon and he has an LG G6. worked fine for both of us.

ngc457

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I did the update from SD and everything seems to be fine except my timezone. If I have it set to automatic time which get time from the network, it switches from Eastern -5utc to Atlantic time -4UTC. I am firmly in Eastern time and nowhere near a timezone change. Sometimes the phone will stay in Eastern for a few hours and the switches to Atlantic. If I reboot time zone is corrected but in an hour or so switches to Atlantic. Time zone will correct if I switch from Global network to LTE/CDMA or viceversa. This is a temporary fix. In an hour or so back to Atlantic. Now I have to keep the phone on manual time.

Any ideas?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I did the update from SD and everything seems to be fine except my timezone. If I have it set to automatic time which get time from the network, it switches from Eastern -5utc to Atlantic time -4UTC. I am firmly in Eastern time and nowhere near a timezone change. Sometimes the phone will stay in Eastern for a few hours and the switches to Atlantic. If I reboot time zone is corrected but in an hour or so switches to Atlantic. Time zone will correct if I switch from Global network to LTE/CDMA or viceversa. This is a temporary fix. In an hour or so back to Atlantic. Now I have to keep the phone on manual time.

Any ideas?

Eventually it will tell there's a update for time zone and prompt you to restart , just not sure how long it takes before you receive that notification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt