hooligan03

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
yeah, mine is off too. I dont use my compass much so it's not a big deal to me, as long as my maps can show correct directions... Hopefully Sammy will get this fixed soon. I can see this being a big issue for alot of folks that use it.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Mine is working

Do me a favor please. Go to Settings>About phone>Software information and post your Baseband Version. On the Samsung forum, everyone, myself included has been reporting their baseband version ending in CSAA with NO ONE Reporting anything else. Was wondering if that is the bad guy.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Do me a favor please. Go to Settings>About phone>Software information and post your Baseband Version. On the Samsung forum, everyone, myself included has been reporting their baseband version ending in CSAA with NO ONE Reporting anything else. Was wondering if that is the bad guy.

Sure no problem , you use the forums in the Samsung plus app?

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes Sir. There is a thread in the Note 9 section over this same bug. One of the moderators has reported it to R&D and they are requesting input from the users. If you are having a problem, They are looking for your Model number, Baseband Version and Carrier. They seem to be trying to pin it down.,

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
why isn't the compass in the edge panel a widget that we can put on home screen? Would a compass from play store be a better option?

Turp386

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Now all of a sudden, all my compasses are working! For how long I don't know. I wonder if they snuck something in with the security update. Would there be a changelog for what they sent out?

Turp386

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
PPR1.180610.011.N960USQU1CSAA . i believe that's it, build number? Anyhow mine has not been working just like everyone else's. Out of the blue I tried it this morning and all my apps with compasses are working and none of them worked since the update. The only things that were done to this phone since last night was I installed Night Sight and there was a security update, nothing else. Go figure

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11