AT&T Note 9 Not Updating

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
but you can try at Samsung firmware science ARG9 TO ARH1 that take you August download to your sd card and reboot into recovery by volume up,Bixby,power button same time as device restarts let go after menu shows and select update sd card click and choose that file ...give it a try and see if it works

CAO

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, a few days later I tried to update the phone to Android Pie but still no luck. I'm not sure what's going on my phone or AT&T.

CAO

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just to add. I spoke to AT&T IT staff twice, and on both occasions, they said they would push the update to me. The last woman I spoke to the Sunday said she would call me on Wednesday to verify I got the update. Guess what? She didn't call. Customer service is not what it used to be.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just to add. I spoke to AT&T IT staff twice, and on both occasions, they said they would push the update to me. The last woman I spoke to the Sunday said she would call me on Wednesday to verify I got the update. Guess what? She didn't call. Customer service is not what it used to be.

Att customer service can't push a update dont get high Hope's for that

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well, a few days later I tried to update the phone to Android Pie but still no luck. I'm not sure what's going on my phone or AT&T.

Would try that last file , go over everything again make sure you re name file or use the regular name clear out any other on sd card and make sure it's not encrypted.

CAO

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Also, when I got the link to the download it comes up and there are like 7 or so places to download the update. Any particular one is best?

CAO

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I know of the links, but when I click on the links, there is an option to choose from over 7-13 downloads from all over the world. That's what I'm talking about. Of the numerous options, is one better than others?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I know of the links, but when I click on the links, there is an option to choose from over 7-13 downloads from all over the world. That's what I'm talking about. Of the numerous options, is one better than others?

Sorry gust finished hockey, they have last 4 of the file name to follow

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm still on baseband N960USQU1ARH4 and can't get updates to work... any luck doing these updates via sd card?

Thanks,
Miccal

If the SD card didn't work you'll need to use Odin. I'm currently going to my hockey game . You can Google and watch you tube to get familiar how to do this and I can help later when I get back after my game.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante