robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Click the tab on top of the app.
596007e8ba4974ba2e40803420ca7e9e.jpg

EMT J

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
before the update when you went into multi window you had a list of just about every app to choose from. now you have to search for the other app you want to use in split screen. not intuitive at all

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Screen shot
I use this for the texting app. It allows you to pop in and out of messages (or other apps) without closing down another app your working in. It's one of my favorite options.

It gives you a Facebook messenger type circular icon and opens in a pop-up window.

The swipe down option was very convenient, sorry to see it gone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I use this for the texting app. It allows you to pop in and out of messages (or other apps) without closing down another app your working in. It's one of my favorite options.

It gives you a Facebook messenger type circular icon and opens in a pop-up window.

I wasn't aware of that when you enable them.. pretty cool like chat heads

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Also, if you use your phone or email app in multi Window view it will put all of them in one shortcut. When you tap the icon you can then choose which to open. Very convenient when multitasking.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

If you enable smart pop up view, your message notifications automatically use that chathead window thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463