Picked up a Note9 yesterday!

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Just to let you all know, I upgraded from my S8+ yesterday to a Note9. I got the 128GB/6GB configuration in Silver at BestBuy...

So far... LOVING IT!!!

Things I like-

-Big screen!!

-Snappy performance.

-128GB is the smaller option but a huge upgrade from my 64GB S8+.

-Easy transfer of all my data, apps and settings with the help of a BestBuy mobile staff member.

-SPen!!!

I kept my S8+ in case I ever need a spare or replacement and I didnt really feel the price they were offering for it (the trade in value I should say) was worth giving it up...

I also picked up a clear Tech21 case from a Verizon store down the block from BB. I like how the clear case let's me showcase the phone's silver back...

I was trying to decide if I should wait for the 5G phones and the S10+ 5G in particular that's supposed to have a 6.7" screen, but the lack of S Pen and the fact that it may have a hole-punch in the screen made me decide to just pull the trigger on this beast of a machine instead.

I had my S8+ for a year and half so that was a fairly long time for me between upgrades. Usually I wait only about a year or so.

So in short, I'm loving my new Note9... paired it to my 4G LTE Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier edition watch on Verizon already and I'm good to go!!!

:)

Will update with more impressions as time goes on.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations on your new phone! you are going to love it! I had the S8+ the Note8 and now the Note9 and it's the best decision I made. enjoy your new phone!!!

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks EMGSM and Iva!! Been using it all day!! Breaking it in and putting it through its paces.... so far so good!

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I think you're going to greatly enjoy using the Note 9. Note phones are the best Samsung offers. Even the Note 7 was greatly liked by its users

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I think you're going to greatly enjoy using the Note 9. Note phones are the best Samsung offers. Even the Note 7 was greatly liked by its users
Yeah, I actually had a Note 3 a few years ago and a family member of mine has the Note 8 which I helped pick out and set up.

Compared to the Note 3 though... it's a whole different world!! So much has changed since then!!! Even compared to my S8+ though... I can really feel that it's an upgrade!

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
It's always nice to welcome another new Note user! Welcome to the best phone ever friend!!! I am utterly obsessed with my Lavender Note 9!!! Keep us posted on your experiences! And have fun, cuz this device is loaded with greatness!!

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone please tell me what this symbol is on the notification bar?
8394e5daefc2dfd576c060bb2b8c1611.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12