When is TMobile getting pie ??

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I applaud T-Mobile for testing the software first, and not releasing it until the basic features work properly. That's how updates are supposed to be handled.

Smh that's why I miss apple just because of this
Do Apple phones have important features that are in Pie but not in Oreo? If not, why would being stuck on Oreo make you miss Apple? You can just think of Oreo as the equivalent of current Apple software, and Pie as the equivalent of some future Apple release.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Apple would release in update if things are not polished the consumer will email apple then they iron out the bugs all updates not gonna be clean us waiting on pie is not worth it..... still gonna have problems

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Updates won't be perfect, but having a basic component of the phone just stop working is unacceptable (and completely preventable by standard testing practices).

In any case, everyone on T-Mobile fortunately has a choice in the matter. If you want Pie as it is, it's available for download, as Mustang and others have kindly documented here.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll get Pie as soon as my pre-order ships..

Decided to exercise JOD! to upgrade to the Galaxy S10+

And no I didn't do it for the firmware.. I'm just a Samsung junkie and wanted to upgrade.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci