When is TMobile getting pie ??

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
For us on the AT&t release and are on T-Mobile how do we go about getting back in line to update to the T-Mobile version (even though I know there's real no benefit).

Once tmobile release it , it will say your up to date so nothing else . You just not going to get the download prompt like people will that didn't sideload with sd card.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Once tmobile release it , it will say your up to date so nothing else . You just not going to get the download prompt like people will that didn't sideload with sd card.

I just noticed some weird issues sometimes like lag/freezing and notifications still showing up after I already reviewed the notification so I was thinking about doing a fresh install. So I was curious if I do a fresh install from the actual T-Mobile release if it will fix some of this issues. So how do I get back to the latest TMo release then take the OTA?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I just noticed some weird issues sometimes like lag/freezing and notifications still showing up after I already reviewed the notification so I was thinking about doing a fresh install. So I was curious if I do a fresh install from the actual T-Mobile release if it will fix some of this issues. So how do I get back to the latest TMo release then take the OTA?

You can always grab the Oreo Arl1 firmware and just flash through Odin

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
the process for Odin
1. download Odin 3.13 1
2. Download Akl1 file
sammobile or xda
3. once file download to your computer , unzip it . there will be 5 files
open Odin and place them in correct slot
BL in bl place
AP in its place
CSC in its place
CP in its place
hit start and wait 10 to 15 minutes

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
the process for Odin
1. download Odin 3.13 1
2. Download Akl1 file
sammobile or xda
BL in bl place
AP in its place
CSC in its place
CP in its place

Ok so theres not going to be an issue with "downgrading" the OS?

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
the process for Odin
1. download Odin 3.13 1
2. Download Akl1 file
sammobile or xda
BL in bl place
AP in its place
CSC in its place
CP in its place

I'm not finding a Akl1 file on Samobile, or did you mean ARL1?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not yet, I'm very fond of One UI now with the Full screen gestures. If I rolled back now without the official OTA being released I'd miss Pie too much haha. I'll wait until it's officially released so I can jump right back into Pie.

I was switching back I and forth between firmware like the unlocked , tmobile,att and when I went to the unlocked oreo I missed pie right away lol so on tmobile pie for now.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Looks like T-Mobile won't be until early next month. Someone on Reddit posted this.. if this rep is right.

Hey everyone, I know I mentioned mid Feb for the release, but I did get word recently that's changed. We're looking at early next month, but if that does change, I'll let everyone know. It's gone back to get some additional testing done. Sorry for the wait everyone, but Pie is coming. Thanks for posting.

https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/149803?start=90&tstart=0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae