Still haven't received any updates
    02-12-2019 01:03 PM
    there is already a thread on this but I'm on AT&T and got Pie on Feb 1st when it was released.
    02-12-2019 03:06 PM
    Still haven't received any updates
    Is your's a "Locked" AT&T phone? (Meaning N960U, not N960U1)
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-12-2019 03:13 PM
    yes
    02-12-2019 06:06 PM
    yes
    If you can please use this link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...50099490865070
    jimd1050 likes this.
    02-12-2019 06:12 PM
    I was in the same boat. Frustrated that I had not gotten not only the Pie upgrade, but realized that my phone was still on the August 1st, 2018 security patch! So, via AT&T wireless.com I went to support and did a chat and finally got someone that could help me walk through the paces. To took about four attempts for them to get the first security patch to go through to my phone. Then after that I did three security patches then Pie finally downloaded! I wish you the best.
    02-12-2019 10:23 PM
    I was in the same boat. Frustrated that I had not gotten not only the Pie upgrade, but realized that my phone was still on the August 1st, 2018 security patch! So, via AT&T wireless.com I went to support and did a chat and finally got someone that could help me walk through the paces. To took about four attempts for them to get the first security patch to go through to my phone. Then after that I did three security patches then Pie finally downloaded! I wish you the best.
    You got really lucky with that att rep. I was on July security for the longest and not one att rep knew how to help me. I had to sideload all my security patches and pie as well. Calling and chatting with att for months left me very angry. Lol
    dm3ready and kevinpleasants like this.
    02-13-2019 12:23 AM
    there is already a thread on this but I'm on AT&T and got Pie on Feb 1st when it was released.
    Same here.
    02-13-2019 09:56 AM
    Weird how all the different phones update differently, I have an unlocked version...the N960U1 and the night I got it, it went through every security update up to Dec...one after another. I'm on AT&T.
    02-13-2019 12:34 PM
    It's weird how some phones have updating issues on AT&T- I am on AT&T and haven't had that issue where it would be months outdated. I wonder why that would be? maybe in the AT&T system the IMEI on your device might not be properly associated to your account? it just doesn't make any sense why you guys haven't been able to get updates on time
    02-13-2019 07:11 PM
    Weird how all the different phones update differently, I have an unlocked version...the N960U1 and the night I got it, it went through every security update up to Dec...one after another. I'm on AT&T.
    The unlocked version get from Samsung once all 4 carriers give a pass on their network
    02-13-2019 09:20 PM
    It's weird how some phones have updating issues on AT&T- I am on AT&T and haven't had that issue where it would be months outdated. I wonder why that would be? maybe in the AT&T system the IMEI on your device might not be properly associated to your account? it just doesn't make any sense why you guys haven't been able to get updates on time
    I find it strange some have issues and others not.
    When I was on the att pie firmware that update button acts strange to other firmware I've used though
    02-13-2019 09:22 PM
    I got my update recently, but I have a question to everyone else who already has it. Does your phone screen flicker like crazy when you're making calls or getting calls? Mine will flicker until someone answers my call, or I answer someone's call to me.
    02-14-2019 01:09 AM
    I got my update recently, but I have a question to everyone else who already has it. Does your phone screen flicker like crazy when you're making calls or getting calls? Mine will flicker until someone answers my call, or I answer someone's call to me.
    Try doing a factory reset, that should fix it. It sucks but at least that should get rid of the problem .
    02-15-2019 10:02 PM
    Curious, you didn't by any chance enable "Reduce Animations" in Advances Settings, did you? That has caused odd display issues for some. But to answer your question - no, our screens are not doing that.
    02-15-2019 10:28 PM
    Curious, you didn't by any chance enable "Reduce Animations" in Advances Settings, did you? That has caused odd display issues for some. But to answer your question - no, our screens are not doing that.
    Got my Android 9.0 update on Feb 1. Always got the security updates on the 15th since I purchased the phone from the corporate AT&T store in Savannah for the full cash price.
    I did NOT have it unlocked, however. But it is completely paid for and AT&T has sent me multiple notices informing me that I am ELIGIBLE for unlocking... Hmmm...
    02-16-2019 01:14 PM
    Got my Android 9.0 update on Feb 1. Always got the security updates on the 15th since I purchased the phone from the corporate AT&T store in Savannah for the full cash price.
    I did NOT have it unlocked, however. But it is completely paid for and AT&T has sent me multiple notices informing me that I am ELIGIBLE for unlocking... Hmmm...
    Definitely unlock it, I have a TMobile variant which I paid off it's unlocked So i flashed to the unlocked firmware .
    02-16-2019 01:48 PM
    Definitely unlock it, I have a TMobile variant which I paid off it's unlocked So i flashed to the unlocked firmware .
    What's the upside to having it "unlocked?“ As far as I've seen, it's only a hindrance as far as updates are concerned, at least...lol
    02-16-2019 04:00 PM
    What's the upside to having it "unlocked?“ As far as I've seen, it's only a hindrance as far as updates are concerned, at least...lol
    Small things for me
    1. No carrier splash screen
    2. No carrier bloat
    3. I've had better battery life on this firmware
    4. I run 2 carrier Att and TMobile when I switch the phone sees that reboots to take those carrier affects
    5. Data toggle in quick settings for easy turn on/off
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    02-16-2019 04:40 PM
    Small things for me
    1. No carrier splash screen
    2. No carrier bloat
    3. I've had better battery life on this firmware
    4. I run 2 carrier Att and TMobile when I switch the phone sees that reboots to take those carrier affects
    5. Data toggle in quick settings for easy turn on/off
    Actually on my unlocked note whenever I pop in a different carrier sim it runs their graphic when you turn on the device.
    02-16-2019 07:27 PM
    Actually on my unlocked note whenever I pop in a different carrier sim it runs their graphic when you turn on the device.
    It shouldn't
    I'm on the unlocked firmware right now
    When restart it shows Samsung logo then enter passcode I use both my tmobile and Att
    02-16-2019 07:32 PM
    Unlocked firmware
    Attached Thumbnails Soooo only certain AT&T customers are getting Pie /One UI on their Note 9?-218.jpg  
    02-16-2019 07:41 PM
    I did change the animation settings on dev options, I'll give that a try shen I get home. Thanks for the tip
    02-20-2019 11:35 PM
    I did change the settings in dev options for animations. I'll try and change then when I get home. Thanks for the info.
    02-20-2019 11:37 PM