Hi! I have a Galaxy Note 9, and im a little concerned, because i have not recieved one update since i bought the phone. Im still on security patch level from July 1st 2018, and my phone says its up to date. I've went to the Att store and they couldn't do anything for me, i called Att and they said that there were no updates available to push to me, even though they've released a ton of newer updates and security patches since July. I've already booted into safe mode and cleared the cache partition. I guess i just dont know what else to do, do you guys know of any other options i might have?
    02-12-2019 09:40 PM
    Hi! I have a Galaxy Note 9, and im a little concerned, because i have not recieved one update since i bought the phone. Im still on security patch level from July 1st 2018, and my phone says its up to date. I've went to the Att store and they couldn't do anything for me, i called Att and they said that there were no updates available to push to me, even though they've released a ton of newer updates and security patches since July. I've already booted into safe mode and cleared the cache partition. I guess i just dont know what else to do, do you guys know of any other options i might have?
    I had the same problem. I've had two different note 9s and both were on July patch. I went through the constant calling and chatting with Att, I went into a store, and I've even tried dealing directly with Samsung. No one could help. The only option I had was to sideload my security patches and pie as well.
    02-13-2019 06:57 AM
    I'm sorry you're having problems

Try this: Download a d install Samsung Smart Switch on your computer and also on your phone

Connect your phone to your PC. Follow the instructions on your PC.
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    02-13-2019 07:09 AM
    Did you make sure your phone IMEI is on their system? You might have to manually flash the update since you are so far behind in updates.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    02-14-2019 01:49 PM