When is Verizon going to update the note9

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

Jake R

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
That's because when Verizon updated to pie it was looking for Oreo build and you on CSAA. Now I'll provide you my link where you should get the SD update to go from CSAA to CSb3 then you should be ok.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...66-note-9-sd-card-sideloads-firmware-how.html

Thanks for the response. I'm kind of a newb when it comes to all this. Not even sure what odin is or how to use it? I apologize, if you could help break it down just a little for me that would be awesome. Thank you!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I'm kind of a newb when it comes to all this. Not even sure what odin is or how to use it? I apologize, if you could help break it down just a little for me that would be awesome. Thank you!

Sure , if you go to the link where I provided, you need to download the file CSAA to CSb3 and out on your SD card and go into recovery like you did with CSAA ...this method without Odin just SD Card

Jake R

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
Sure , if you go to the link where I provided, you need to download the file CSAA to CSb3 and out on your SD card and go into recovery like you did with CSAA ...this method without Odin just SD Card

Sorry again, I don't know what to click on on the xda site for the sideload.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463