Side Sync gone after Pie update?

chrism8922@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Um, I used sidesync all the time. It was one of the reasons I bought my Tab S3 / Note 8 / Note 9 combo.

After the One UI update, It's gone from my phone, and I can't find it in Google Play or Samsung apps.

This was a core functionality for me, and if it is truly gone, outrageous that I have spent the money that I have only to have it removed with an update.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Um, I used sidesync all the time. It was one of the reasons I bought my Tab S3 / Note 8 / Note 9 combo.

After the One UI update, It's gone from my phone, and I can't find it in Google Play or Samsung apps.

This was a core functionality for me, and if it is truly gone, outrageous that I have spent the money that I have only to have it removed with an update.

Flow replaced it, and has much deeper integration. Sidesync doesn't work on Pie, which is why it's gone. (It's also ancient and hasn't had an update in over a year)

chrism8922@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the info... unless I'm missing something, Flow doesn't seem to let you use the phone from the tablet screen, which was the main reason I used that app.

Thanks again for the help.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
If you do a search in the forum there's a thread that has a link to download the apk file for sidesync. Samsung flow sucks so bad. Lol