Note 9: blue tint appears in my pictures while using flash during night!! Any solution pls??!

Feb 16, 2019
Visit site
Iam not using any case, i had a back protector(like a screen tempered glass but for the back) and i took it off but it wasnt because of this unfortunatelly...
.. Also while i was trying to take the pictures my both fingers were in the bottom of the phone far away from the camera area and ofcourse i cleaned it again and again many times but.... No result!!Same blue tint....... Thanks Anyway!!

slipknotpr

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I think your problem is the phone case. Sometime case is too close to the Flash and when the flash trigger reflects to the lens..

Good evening everybody. I have a Note 9 for the last 2 months. I almost never used flash in my pictures but i did it yesterday.I noticed a blue tint in the side of the pictures!! Its dissapointing as hell!! I factory reseted the phone but the problem stills there!! Any solution?? Recently updeated to Android Pie by the way.....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think your problem is the phone case. Sometime case is too close to the Flash and when the flash trigger reflects to the lens..

Thanks for your input (and what you say is very true), but the OP has already stated that there is no case on the phone.

Feb 22, 2019
Visit site
The issue is related to the glass that covers the flash along with the camera. Lights reflects so badly that ruins the pics. When the object is close or the lights of the surroundings are high, the effect is minimized.
I have this issue with my wife's N9 I gave her for Christmas. I was expecting a solid camera phone but I'm totally dissatisfied so far.

Feb 22, 2019
Visit site
The issue is related to the glass that covers the flash along with the camera. Lights reflects so badly that ruins the pics. When the object is close or the lights of the surroundings are high, the effect is minimized.
I have this issue with my wife's N9 I gave her for Christmas. I was expecting a solid camera phone but I'm totally dissatisfied so far.

The color of my wife's mobile is white, I think this magnifies the reflection of the flash.

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m doing all caps because, obviously some can’t read here.

THE OP HAS ALREADY STATED THAT THERE IS NOOOOOOO CASE ON THE PHONE !!!

??????

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
all this stuff mentioned recently has been tried and it still happens in safe mode
PRETTY SURE NEEDS A REPLACEMENT TO CONTACT SAMSUNG

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Maybe they just missed it. I would have a hard time believing someone who can't read would subscribe to a forum.
I’m doing all caps because, obviously some can’t read here.

THE OP HAS ALREADY STATED THAT THERE IS NOOOOOOO CASE ON THE PHONE !!!

������

Nasir Saeedi

May 28, 2019
Visit site
HURRAY! problem solved. As Jorge Eduardo Manrique Herrera stated the issue is related to the glass that covers the lens. It is actually the Fiber optic effect. As lights from Flash Encounters the outer surface of the cover it reflects back into the glass and received by the lens. So if the outer surface be crystal clean it would not reflect back and gets out of it. So the only thing that you have to do is to make the glass crystal clean. This can be achieved by regularly clean the glass by microfiber tissues available for cleaning the glasses. So you can enjoy your photography with Flash from now. HoweverSamsung should be notified about this problem and make separate covers for lens and the Flash from now on. You can follow me in Instagram [redacted by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34