Note 9: blue tint appears in my pictures while using flash during night!! Any solution pls??!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Your mom was right, Mike - as a comedian, you make a great dentist. It's like sitting through a root canal.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Your mom was right, Mike - as a comedian, you make a great dentist. It's like sitting through a root canal.

Funny you should say that....the inference to "son be dentist" is from the movie "little shop of horrors". As an aside most people I know like my humour and find me funny. I'm not here to make everyone laugh, but sometimes it helps to lighten things up a bit. It beats chasing kids off my lawn.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Funny you should say that....the inference to "son be dentist" is from the movie "little shop of horrors". As an aside most people I know like my humour and find me funny. I'm not here to make everyone laugh, but sometimes it helps to lighten things up a bit. It beats chasing kids off my lawn.

Your funny guy , and you know when to be serious. That's what I like about you Mike, maybe others dont see it but I do.

Tasnem

Jul 19, 2019
Visit site
Iam not using any case, i had a back protector(like a screen tempered glass but for the back) and i took it off but it wasnt because of this unfortunatelly...
.. Also while i was trying to take the pictures my both fingers were in the bottom of the phone far away from the camera area and ofcourse i cleaned it again and again many times but.... No result!!Same blue tint....... Thanks Anyway!!

Plz did you had a solution for this problem???

Last edited by a moderator:

Siren126

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Did you ever make progress with this? My Note 9 has always done it and I can't figure out what to do. I don't take flash pics often, but for a thousand dollar phone I expect them to look better than this when I do.

Good evening everybody. I have a Note 9 for the last 2 months. I almost never used flash in my pictures but i did it yesterday.I noticed a blue tint in the side of the pictures!! Its dissapointing as hell!! I factory reseted the phone but the problem stills there!! Any solution?? Recently updeated to Android Pie by the way.....

Mostafa66

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
FINALLY ,so i had the same blue-ish pictures, and after searching through numerous problems the problem was simply the screen protector on my camera, i removed it and voila, everything works just fine

Gloucestersausage56

Aug 26, 2019
Visit site
Cured!!!I had the same, did all the resets etc . I swear I cleaned the lens before too.
But have jus done test shots, and it IS because of dirty lens. Bit of spit and t shirt did the trick!.
I had clean shots, put a bit of fingerprint over the lens, and it came back, same conditions, then cleaned lens.. perfect!
This amazes me after I had tried it for three months to get rid.
CLEAN THE LENS IS THE ANSWER

Monika Parolkova

Feb 25, 2020
Visit site
HURRAY! problem solved. As Jorge Eduardo Manrique Herrera stated the issue is related to the glass that covers the lens. It is actually the Fiber optic effect. As lights from Flash Encounters the outer surface of the cover it reflects back into the glass and received by the lens. So if the outer surface be crystal clean it would not reflect back and gets out of it. So the only thing that you have to do is to make the glass crystal clean. This can be achieved by regularly clean the glass by microfiber tissues available for cleaning the glasses. So you can enjoy your photography with Flash from now. HoweverSamsung should be notified about this problem and make separate covers for lens and the Flash from now on. You can follow me in Instagram [redacted by Mod]

This really does help. But after each taking the phone out of a pocket it need to be cleaned again. This is quite annoying.... do you think there is no permanent solution ? Would you say that black phone will not have this problems and it is maily because mine is white? Thank you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer