Help - cant turn off night mode from previous phone

citystars41

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I just switched over to the note 9 and loving the phone. Theres so much to learn and so much that can be customized. I came from the key2 and during that time, Night Mode was on so when i came over to the note 9, im guessing the setting stuck and carried over as well. I looked at the blue light filter on the note's settings and i have it turned off here but it continues to turn on at sunset and off at sunrise.

I tried resetting settings and that still did not kill the process. Out side of a factory reset, does anyone have an idea of where this could be hiding or how to stop this?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I just switched over to the note 9 and loving the phone. Theres so much to learn and so much that can be customized. I came from the key2 and during that time, Night Mode was on so when i came over to the note 9, im guessing the setting stuck and carried over as well. I looked at the blue light filter on the note's settings and i have it turned off here but it continues to turn on at sunset and off at sunrise.

I tried resetting settings and that still did not kill the process. Out side of a factory reset, does anyone have an idea of where this could be hiding or how to stop this?

In drop Down notifications panel or long press to see more options

Attachments

• 20190219_144530.jpg
    20190219_144530.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 29

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

There is a setting for the blue light filter to switch on and off automatically (sunset to sunrise). Go back into settings where your blue light filter switch is, tap on the text for the blue light feature and you should get a new page with the additional settings where you can turn off the sunset to sunrise setting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc