I just upgraded to the note 9 from s9 plus and it came to it when I gave it to my brother....and that was weeks ago if anyone knows when it get it on Verizon lemme know
    02-21-2019 06:03 PM
    Not anytime soon. Verizon is dragging their @ss on this one.
    TechNut79 likes this.
    02-21-2019 06:32 PM
    I contacted Verizon Tech Coach on their app and just talked to a rep via Chat and he's telling me that it is going to be Mid-August to get the update.....I know people with Sprint and AT&T and asked why do we have to wait for another 6 months when 2 other carriers have it....guy was being rude and trying to argue with me saying no other carrier has the update for the Pie on NOTE 9 which is bs bc my aunt has at&t note 9 and got the update and my brother has Sprint note 9 with the update as well. So he gave me Samsung's number then closed the chat on me! Some customer service huh!
    02-22-2019 12:42 PM
    Wow!
    I contacted Verizon Tech Coach on their app and just talked to a rep via Chat and he's telling me that it is going to be Mid-August to get the update.....I know people with Sprint and AT&T and asked why do we have to wait for another 6 months when 2 other carriers have it....guy was being rude and trying to argue with me saying no other carrier has the update for the Pie on NOTE 9 which is bs bc my aunt has at&t note 9 and got the update and my brother has Sprint note 9 with the update as well. So he gave me Samsung's number then closed the chat on me! Some customer service huh!
    02-22-2019 12:43 PM
    Obviously that guy has no idea. There is really no reason to even call and ask. The people answering those phones don't know anything more than what anyone can get on the Verizon website and in this case, even less.
    felloffthetruck and ladyc0524 like this.
    02-22-2019 01:00 PM
    Pie has been available on Verizon for a few weeks at least. My mother's S9 got it and my ATT note 9 got it Jan 30.
    02-22-2019 03:06 PM
    From my past experience, (i.e. Note 7 kerfuffle), the average csr doesn't know anything beyond what's on their script for that day.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    02-22-2019 06:49 PM
    From my past experience, (i.e. Note 7 kerfuffle), the average csr doesn't know anything beyond what's on their script for that day.
    They dont even know the script, they just make shiit up just to say next sucker ..😂😂
    socal likes this.
    02-22-2019 07:53 PM
    02-22-2019 10:08 PM
    Big red is Big red. No change in 20 years. When ever someone equals their coverage I will be gone. Till then shake my head and plod on.
    cwbcpa and pizza_pablo like this.
    02-23-2019 08:26 AM
    Official schedule from Samsung is February for Note 9 and March for Note 8, give or take a bit between carriers and bought direct from Samsung and different regions etc.. But it will NOT be another 6 months for sure, even the J3 2017 model is scheduled for Pie in December which really surprised me
    02-23-2019 11:36 AM