Samsung + not launching since One UI

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Apologies if this is known already - I can't find any threads on it...

Since doing the manual update to One UI on my Verizon Note 9, the Samsung + app will not launch. Screen blanks for a couple seconds and then back to my apps page.

Not a huge deal I guess, as most everything else seems to be working fine so far since updating. Had to uninstall/reinstall a few apps that suddenly wouldn't allow fingerprint access, but otherwise OK...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Apologies if this is known already - I can't find any threads on it...

Since doing the manual update to One UI on my Verizon Note 9, the Samsung + app will not launch. Screen blanks for a couple seconds and then back to my apps page.

Not a huge deal I guess, as most everything else seems to be working fine so far since updating. Had to uninstall/reinstall a few apps that suddenly wouldn't allow fingerprint access, but otherwise OK...

Uninstall the app and reinstall

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

Ah, thanks. I often forget that simple fix that works most of the time! It worked.

And thanks for the support you offer in general on the forum. You gave this old guy the confidence to do the manual update instead of waiting on Verizon to get around to it.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ah, thanks. I often forget that simple fix that works most of the time! It worked.

And thanks for the support you offer in general on the forum. You gave this old guy the confidence to do the manual update instead of waiting on Verizon to get around to it.
I agree. Mustang is a great asset to this community. I am enjoying One UI now because of his support in the forum. Thanks!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Thank you , I'm happy to hear that ..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hossjadnn