Mobile connection disappearing

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
So for the past few hours, my cell connection is disappearing completely at random times.

I see you're having a brief taste of the Third World. Over here it returns eventually. What I often do is change the network mode to 2G. Usually improves the asu and number of bars.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I see you're having a brief taste of the Third World. Over here it returns eventually. What I often do is change the network mode to 2G. Usually improves the asu and number of bars.

Um. This is a phone problem, not a service problem. I didn't lose bars, I lost any connection at all.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So the cell signal indicator turns completely blank (or you see an X on the signal bars)? Have you tried removing and reinserting the SIM card? In case it might be a service problem, have noticed poorer cell signal in general, perhaps in certain locations?

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
So the cell signal indicator turns completely blank (or you see an X on the signal bars)? Have you tried removing and reinserting the SIM card? In case it might be a service problem, have noticed poorer cell signal in general, perhaps in certain locations?

🚫 That is what I got

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech