Just got the pie update on my T-MOBILE Note 9 and liking the new gestures, especially since there's currently no "hide navigation buttons" option if you choose to use navigation buttons. However I don't see a way to access Google now on tap, only Google Assistant. I used to long press the home button and it would bring up the Google now on tap feature, which had the very convenient "share screenshot" option. I used that all the time to quickly capture and share a screenshot without saving the photo. I've used the Xda recommended remapping of the bixby button to Google Assistant, but the "share screenshot" option isn't included with it (see attached photos). Does anyone know how to still access Google now on tap while using the gestures instead of navigation buttons?
    Attached Thumbnails Google Assistant vs Google Now on tap-32637.jpg   Google Assistant vs Google Now on tap-smartselect_20190302-083314_google.jpg  
    03-02-2019 08:39 AM
    Try using the Home button gesture but leave your finger on the screen after you have slid up about an inch. Then click on What's on my Screen.

But you have to be in an App. From the home screen you get different options.
    Jrome.brooks likes this.
    03-03-2019 08:12 AM
    Try using the Home button gesture but leave your finger on the screen after you have slid up about an inch. Then click on What's on my Screen.

That works! Thanks!
    03-03-2019 01:39 PM

I tried this but never see "What's on my screen".
    03-03-2019 01:52 PM
    I tried this but never see "What's on my screen".
    It's share screenshot that does what he is asking.
    03-03-2019 02:15 PM
    It's share screenshot that does what he is asking.
    How? Not seeing it.
    03-03-2019 02:29 PM
    I just remapped the Bixby button to Google Assistant with one press, Bixby with two., simples
    03-03-2019 05:14 PM
    I just remapped the Bixby button to Google Assistant with one press, Bixby with two., simples
    I did that as well.... But it doesn't provide the "share screenshot" option. Only pausing on the swipe up for home gesture seems to do the trick.
    03-03-2019 06:44 PM
    I did that as well.... But it doesn't provide the "share screenshot" option. Only pausing on the swipe up for home gesture seems to do the trick.
    For some reason I don't get Google assistant when I hold the home button and swipe up, it used to.
    03-04-2019 02:03 AM
    For some reason I don't get Google assistant when I hold the home button and swipe up, it used to.
    If you downloaded Bixby GA , check when you hit the gear icon to remap to Bixby remapped
    03-04-2019 09:31 AM