Note 9 Screen failure

kgeier82

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea what this is? Samsung received my device last weekend and it is in transit back to me now

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have any idea what this is? Samsung received my device last weekend and it is in transit back to me now from repair.

This ironically happened 2 days after i ordered a s10+ with a N9 trade-in....odd.

Oh my goodness.....that was what was wrong with my note9. I used Verizon warranty. They shipped me a replacement and I got it this past Monday and I shipped bad one back to Verizon. That was so annoying lol. It was getting even worse when I sent it back. I did the warranty exchange in store and the Verizon reps looked at it and said they had no clue and never seen it. They just called it some kind of burn in.

kgeier82

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yea IDK really what it is but it has taken Samsung's system a while to keep me updated on the repair. they got it Monday and I didn't receive an update until Saturday. We assumed they replaced the phone with a refurb because any screen replacement would mean the water proofing is in jeopardy.

Good to see others with this issue, but man, what a weird coincidence on timing here.

kgeier82

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
update.

got phone back from samsung. they changed the problem statement to "wouldnt charge." Never had that issue. They didnt touch the screen. Highly frustrated with their "support." UNREAL.

Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
update.

got phone back from samsung. they changed the problem statement to "wouldnt charge." Never had that issue. They didnt touch the screen. Highly frustrated with their "support." UNREAL.

That is terrible. So you got it back exactly the way you sent it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance