I have my smart lock set up with trusted places like my home and vehicle and even some devices like my headphones or speakers. Everything works fine except my home. It seems to not work like every other day. I even have 2 locations entered as home but it still seems to be hit and miss. Anything I can do to fix this?
    03-03-2019 09:15 AM
    I have my smart lock set up with trusted places like my home and vehicle and even some devices like my headphones or speakers. Everything works fine except my home. It seems to not work like every other day. I even have 2 locations entered as home but it still seems to be hit and miss. Anything I can do to fix this?
    I've tried this trick, but it only fixes it temporarily:
    https://www.computerworld.com/articl...ed-places.html

Since I upgraded from an S7 Edge to the Note 9, I don't even care whether Smart Lock is working or not. The Note's fingerprint sensor and/or the facial recognition/iris scan work so well and unlock the phone quickly.
    03-03-2019 03:44 PM
    First, take your vehicle out of places - it's not always in the same place. Places means latitude/longitude places.

Second, make sure GPS is on when you set your home location.
    03-03-2019 04:16 PM
    It only connects to my vehicle when it's on and the bluetooth is connected. It's a trusted device, not place. And GPS is always on.
    I got the pie update last night and now it's working from home so far but I need to press the home button twice.
    03-03-2019 08:50 PM
    Notice that Google voice unlock will not unlock phone now. Comes in extremely handy while driving. Haven't had any issues with this at all since the Pie update or with Oreo or with any other Update.
    Anyone else with this issue?

Switched over to Trusted places, but I hate using this because i'm in and out of businesses alot.
    Strictly using Pin and Fingerprint unlock.
    That's a good thing, but for crying out loud, they had plenty of time to get Pie to work accordingly, but as for updates, I'd say Pie has been the worst and I'm sure I'm not alone. In my Yoda's voice, "backwards with this one seems like we took at step."
    03-04-2019 06:22 PM