No I dont use apps like that buddy.i use apps like YouTube and if etc etc
    Gotcha ...have you tried in safe mode ?
    10-02-2019 04:27 PM
    You Cant open or use apps in safe mode
    10-02-2019 04:29 PM
    You Cant open or use apps in safe mode
    Forgot about that
    10-02-2019 04:58 PM
    So tell me a little about your phone , is it pretty much stock ? No launchers or other applications ?
    10-02-2019 05:02 PM
    The phone is 1 week old uk unlocked straight from Samsung totally stock
    On the latest official OTA fw September
    10-02-2019 05:07 PM
    The phone is 1 week old uk unlocked straight from Samsung totally stock
    On the latest official OTA fw September
    Do you use a SD card?
    10-02-2019 05:10 PM
    Yes I have a micro sd card installed with my music and photos on it that's all I keep on the card
    10-02-2019 05:14 PM
    Yes I have a micro sd card installed with my music and photos on it
    For testing purposes can you take it out , see if it still happening
    10-02-2019 05:14 PM
    I've tried that brother no difference. Remember I had this same issue on my note 8 on one ui but adding all apps to use the battery in the background fixed the issue on note 8
    10-02-2019 05:24 PM
    I've tried that brother no difference. Remember I had this same issue on my note 8 on one ui but adding all apps to use the battery in the background fixed the issue on note 8
    Have you did the the same for your Note 9 ?.
    10-02-2019 05:26 PM
    Of course lol

This is what I've tried I've tried everything I guess not that many people caree about keeping apps alive in the background on there note 9 because this happens with every single note 9 on one ui.ive brought 4 note 9 and it's the same on all of them. But I've read many many many threads asking how to fix the issue and there has never been a conclusion, just look at this thread I resurrected. Here is what I've tried including factory reset

This is a post I made on xda and got no reply So this is really pissing me off I like to keep around 25 apps running in the background in the recent apps .but every morning I wake up and there all shut down apart from 4 apps.this is driving me nuts.i had this issue on my note 8 one ui and fixed the issue by going to the battery and turning off auto disable unused apps,and turning off put unused apps to sleep.and turning off auto optimisation.then I had to go to settings then apps then click on an app then click on Battery ,then I had to click allow background activity (app can use battery in the background) I did this with all my apps and it worked on my note 8 with one ui

But the problem lies with my new note 9 I've factory reset it .and tried these same things I did with my note 8 but still I wake up in the morning and all my apps are gone from recent apps.ive even tried to click do not allow to use battery in the background and even that makes all my apps disappear apart from 4 or 5

Please experts I really would appreciate some help here as this is driving me crazy just need to keep all my apps running .its on the lasted fw updated it last night thinking maybe the older one ui was the issue but even on the nee update it still kills all my apps I've checked in deviled setting also and background process limit is set on standard like it should be
    10-02-2019 05:30 PM
    Of course lol

This is what I've tried I've tried everything I guess not that many people caree about keeping apps alive in the background on there note 9 because this happens with every single note 9 on one ui.ive brought 4 note 9 and it's the same on all of them. But I've read many many many threads asking how to fix the issue and there has never been a conclusion, just look at this thread I resurrected. Here is what I've tried including factory reset

This is a post I made on xda and got no reply So this is really pissing me off I like to keep around 25 apps running in the background in the recent apps .but every morning I wake up and there all shut down apart from 4 apps.this is driving me nuts.i had this issue on my note 8 one ui and fixed the issue by going to the battery and turning off auto disable unused apps,and turning off put unused apps to sleep.and turning off auto optimisation.then I had to go to settings then apps then click on an app then click on Battery ,then I had to click allow background activity (app can use battery in the background) I did this with all my apps and it worked on my note 8 with one ui

But the problem lies with my new note 9 I've factory reset it .and tried these same things I did with my note 8 but still I wake up in the morning and all my apps are gone from recent apps.ive even tried to click do not allow to use battery in the background and even that makes all my apps disappear apart from 4 or 5

Please experts I really would appreciate some help here as this is driving me crazy just need to keep all my apps running .its on the lasted fw updated it last night thinking maybe the older one ui was the issue but even on the nee update it still kills all my apps I've checked in deviled setting also and background process limit is set on standard like it should be
    This strange , I'll have to test my note 9 and report back
    10-02-2019 05:32 PM
    This issue does not happen on oreo.its only a pie problem.not sure if it's a note 9 feature. But it can be fixed on note 8 so im not sure.cant downgrade to oreo either as I'm on the latest bootloader
    10-02-2019 05:36 PM
    This issue does not happen on oreo.its only a pie problem.not sure if it's a note 9 feature. But it can be fixed on note 8 so im not sure.cant downgrade to oreo either as I'm on the latest bootloader
    I don't think you can downgrade back to Oreo
    10-02-2019 05:40 PM
    I said I cant downgrade to oreo because I'm on the latest bootloader
    10-02-2019 05:41 PM
    I said I cant downgrade to oreo because I'm on the latest bootloader
    Ok ..I've tested mine out 13 apps stay in the memory but i have the US version snap dragon , don't Kno if it's a issue with Exynos chip with ram management
    10-02-2019 05:45 PM
    you need to open 20 apps and leave your phone idle for 8 to 10 hours then check and you will see all your apps gone apart from 4 or 5
    10-02-2019 05:48 PM
    you need to open 20 apps and leave your phone idle for 8 to 10 hours then check and you will see all your apps gone apart from 4 or 5
    I can test this , I have extra phone
    10-02-2019 05:51 PM
    But no one does this , just let you know that lol
    10-02-2019 05:51 PM
    Bro alot of people like to keep lots of apps they use running in recent apps.I like to keep certain apps running so i can go back to them fast and so do plenty of other people complaining that pie is shutting all there apps over night.ive read 25 threads about this issue on note 9 pie with no solution so lots of people are pissed off with this issue not just me
    10-02-2019 06:02 PM
    Bro alot of people like to keep lots of apps they use running in recent apps.I like to keep certain apps running so i can go back to them fast and so do plenty of other people complaining that pie is shutting all there apps over night.ive read 25 threads about this issue on note 9 pie with no solution so lots of people are pissed off with this issue not just me
    Gotcha ...I'm still going test this out , never used my phone this way . But pie is aggressive with power saving , wonder if it's more of a issue with international version.
    10-02-2019 06:24 PM
    Not sure about that mate.my note 8 on pie is uk version and I can keep the apps running in the background. But the note 9 one ui is different to pie on the note 9 .there are slightly different menus and the layout is a little different, not enough for most people to notice though
    10-02-2019 06:28 PM
    Not sure about that mate.my note 8 on pie is uk version and I can keep the apps running in the background. But the note 9 one ui is different to pie on the note 9 .there are slightly different menus and the layout is a little different, not enough for most people to notice though
    I'm going test out let you know
    10-02-2019 06:58 PM
    So i bought yet another new note 9 this morning thats 5 ive tested now and opened 15 apps left the phone for 8 hours and went to work got home and only 4 apps were still in recent apps menu
    10-04-2019 02:59 PM
    So i bought another new note 9 this morning thats 5 ive testest now and opened 15 apps left the phone for 8 holurs and went to work got home and only 4 apps were still in recent apps menu
    Hey, I checked mine out the other night it was 4 left also but kids were using it so I'll have to check again don't know if it was them or its like how your saying. I'm leaning towards how your describing it
    10-04-2019 03:01 PM
53 123