My app keep getting killed every 8- 12 hours

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This is a post I made on xda and got no reply So this is really pissing me off I like to keep around 25 apps running in the background in the recent apps .but every morning I wake up and there all shut down apart from 4 apps.this is driving me nuts.i had this issue on my note 8 one ui and fixed the issue by going to the battery and turning off auto disable unused apps,and turning off put unused apps to sleep.and turning off auto optimisation.then I had to go to settings then apps then click on an app then click on Battery ,then I had to click allow background activity (app can use battery in the background) I did this with all my apps and it worked on my note 8 with one ui

But the problem lies with my new note 9 I've factory reset it .and tried these same things I did with my note 8 but still I wake up in the morning and all my apps are gone from recent apps.ive even tried to click do not allow to use battery in the background and even that makes all my apps disappear apart from 4 or 5

Please experts I really would appreciate some help here as this is driving me crazy just need to keep all my apps running .its on the lasted fw updated it last night thinking maybe the older one ui was the issue but even on the nee update it still kills all my apps I've checked in deviled setting also and background process limit is set on standard like it should be

So please note 9 experts if you can help I'll be so grateful.

Oh btw I'm on the latest September security update android
One ui version 1.
Android v9. It's a uk unlocked note 9 on stock uk fw

This is what I've done to try and stop apps closing over night nothing works and nobody knows how to fix this
Gotcha, do you have any app cleaner installed or virus apps ?

Paul Ayres

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I've tried that brother no difference. Remember I had this same issue on my note 8 on one ui but adding all apps to use the battery in the background fixed the issue on note 8

Paul Ayres

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Of course lol

This is what I've tried I've tried everything I guess not that many people caree about keeping apps alive in the background on there note 9 because this happens with every single note 9 on one ui.ive brought 4 note 9 and it's the same on all of them. But I've read many many many threads asking how to fix the issue and there has never been a conclusion, just look at this thread I resurrected. Here is what I've tried including factory reset

This is a post I made on xda and got no reply So this is really pissing me off I like to keep around 25 apps running in the background in the recent apps .but every morning I wake up and there all shut down apart from 4 apps.this is driving me nuts.i had this issue on my note 8 one ui and fixed the issue by going to the battery and turning off auto disable unused apps,and turning off put unused apps to sleep.and turning off auto optimisation.then I had to go to settings then apps then click on an app then click on Battery ,then I had to click allow background activity (app can use battery in the background) I did this with all my apps and it worked on my note 8 with one ui

But the problem lies with my new note 9 I've factory reset it .and tried these same things I did with my note 8 but still I wake up in the morning and all my apps are gone from recent apps.ive even tried to click do not allow to use battery in the background and even that makes all my apps disappear apart from 4 or 5

Please experts I really would appreciate some help here as this is driving me crazy just need to keep all my apps running .its on the lasted fw updated it last night thinking maybe the older one ui was the issue but even on the nee update it still kills all my apps I've checked in deviled setting also and background process limit is set on standard like it should be

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Of course lol

This is what I've tried I've tried everything I guess not that many people caree about keeping apps alive in the background on there note 9 because this happens with every single note 9 on one ui.ive brought 4 note 9 and it's the same on all of them. But I've read many many many threads asking how to fix the issue and there has never been a conclusion, just look at this thread I resurrected. Here is what I've tried including factory reset

This strange , I'll have to test my note 9 and report back

Paul Ayres

May 26, 2015
Visit site
This issue does not happen on oreo.its only a pie problem.not sure if it's a note 9 feature. But it can be fixed on note 8 so im not sure.cant downgrade to oreo either as I'm on the latest bootloader

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This issue does not happen on oreo.its only a pie problem.not sure if it's a note 9 feature. But it can be fixed on note 8 so im not sure.cant downgrade to oreo either as I'm on the latest bootloader
I don't think you can downgrade back to Oreo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol