Got Pie on my N9.... My husband did too on his 9+...on T-Mobile. Both our calendars are missing numbers and outlines except for current day.

What happened to themes...it took me forever to find one I liked. It still shows up on homescreens but instead of coordinating background in msgs, phone, email, and calendar...everything is white. I tried reinstalling with no luck. Tried other themes and they don't match the sample shots.

Anyone else have these issues? Thanks
    03-06-2019 08:14 PM
    Got Pie on my N9.... My husband did too on his 9+...on T-Mobile. Both our calendars are missing numbers and outlines except for current day.

What happened to themes...it took me forever to find one I liked. It still shows up on homescreens but instead of coordinating background in msgs, phone, email, and calendar...everything is white. I tried reinstalling with no luck. Tried other themes and they don't match the sample shots.

Anyone else have these issues? Thanks
    Some themes are not updated yet with pie.
    03-06-2019 08:16 PM
    Some themes are not updated yet with pie.
    I haven't found any free ones that I like that look right. Don't want to pay to find out they dont either. Any tips to find ones that work with Pie. I love the one I have.

What about calender not looking right?
    03-06-2019 08:24 PM
    I haven't found any free ones that I like that look right. Don't want to pay to find out they dont either. Any tips to find ones that work with Pie. I love the one I have.

I think it might have to do with your theme for the calendar.
    I dont really use themes , maybe another member can chime in .
    veggie59 likes this.
    03-06-2019 08:27 PM
    Yeah, it's the theme. You'll just have to switch it back to the default until you can find one that's compatible with Pie.
    03-06-2019 08:32 PM
    You can download a trial of any paid theme to try it out before purchasing.

slim6596 and msndrstood like this.
    03-06-2019 08:39 PM
    OK.. Thanks. Did I tell you I really like the theme I already have. Ugh... I tried a few others last night and they didn't work well either..
    You can download a trial of any paid theme to try it out before purchasing.
    03-06-2019 08:55 PM
    OK.. Thanks. Did I tell you I really like the theme I already have. Ugh... I tried a few others last night and they didn't work well either..
    I spend hours trying to find good themes. Alot of them are just not good. But there are some gems.
    03-06-2019 09:02 PM
    .... I am having no luck.. Do you think they might update the one I am using?
    I spend hours trying to find good themes. Alot of them are just not good. But there are some gems.
    03-06-2019 09:15 PM
    .... I am having no luck.. Do you think they might update the one I am using?
    It probably depends on who did the theme. I've found that all the ones I've downloaded have been updated. Some sooner than others. Hopefully yours will be. I am pretty picky about the themes I use so I understand your concern. Good luck!
    veggie59 and smooches680 like this.
    03-06-2019 09:28 PM
    Thanks... I found one just now that will have to do. It isn't as nice as the one I was using but at least I can live with the colors and icons. So disappointed...
    It probably depends on who did the theme. I've found that all the ones I've downloaded have been updated. Some sooner than others. Hopefully yours will be. I am pretty picky about the themes I use so I understand your concern. Good luck!
    03-06-2019 09:31 PM
    I take it back... I thought the theme I just put on would do... Nope. I hate a white background on emails...everything else is coordinated... But the email.. Isnt
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    03-06-2019 09:44 PM
    You know you can mix and match theme elements, right? This overall theme, that wallpaper, the other set of icons, etc.
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    03-07-2019 03:14 AM