03-17-2019 12:42 AM
32 12
tools
    Can you wirelessly charge them using your note 9? Or that a s10 thing?
    03-16-2019 07:18 AM
    It's a s10 thing unfortunately.

The Note 9 does not have the reverse charging option.
    03-16-2019 07:47 AM
    But if you have the duo charger (phone+watch) I would imagine it working on the flat watch side of it
    03-16-2019 09:59 AM
    I never had a pair of true wireless earbuds before so looking forward to getting these, I have Bluetooth Spigen ones and like them for music but kinda have to have the Galaxy Buds since I have the Note 8 and the 46mm Watch BT version (lte option is not offered here by carriers)
    Same here. The Galaxy Buds will be my first pair of "True wireless" earbuds.
    03-16-2019 10:29 AM
    i just received my buds yesterday. I ordered them at midnight on the day. Because of an illness, I also have the airpods, Google buds and jabra 65t active. In order of comfort..airpods, samsung, Google , jabra. The jabra simply won't stay in my ears. I tend to forget I'm even wearing the airport or samsung buds. Both sound good, and voice and talk are fine. The Samsung buds paired when i opened the case on my note 9.... Followed by 8 or 9 acceptance screens. They charge fine on wireless.

Add far as sound quality... I'm not a dié hard sound fan... So the Breakdown in quality points i simply don't care about

I'm a +1 on the galaxy buds.. same for the airpods. Neutral on the Google buds.. and a -10 on the jabras.
    03-16-2019 02:01 PM
    i just received my buds yesterday. I ordered them at midnight on the day. Because of an illness, I also have the airpods, Google buds and jabra 65t active. In order of comfort..airpods, samsung, Google , jabra. The jabra simply won't stay in my ears. I tend to forget I'm even wearing the airport or samsung buds. Both sound good, and voice and talk are fine. The Samsung buds paired when i opened the case on my note 9.... Followed by 8 or 9 acceptance screens. They charge fine on wireless.

Add far as sound quality... I'm not a dié hard sound fan... So the Breakdown in quality points i simply don't care about

I'm a +1 on the galaxy buds.. same for the airpods. Neutral on the Google buds.. and a -10 on the jabras.
    Wow that's a surprise. I thought the Jabras where pretty good. Thanks for sharing. I'll be getting my buds mid April according to the ship by date.
    03-16-2019 02:06 PM
    But if you have the duo charger (phone+watch) I would imagine it working on the flat watch side of it
    I upgraded from the Icon X's (2018) and am happy I did! I love these so much more, they fit better. I forget I have them in, they feel so light.

I have the Duo charger and it does indeed charge on the flat side then my Galaxy Watch is not on there. It charges on any/all of my other flat Qi chargers, so good to go there too!
    j_hansen likes this.
    03-17-2019 12:42 AM
32 12