Occasionally throughout the day my quick settings pull down screen will not pull down. I have to reboot phone to get it to work.
    This happens 3-5 times day.
    Heading to Sprint store before I do a full reset.
    I still think this is all part of Pie's dastardly deeds, but we'll see.
    This was happening before Goodlock returned and was hoping that would of fixed it. Plus just received February security patch yesterday and still problem exist.
    I'll post remedy if there is one.

Anyone else having this issue?
    03-16-2019 01:01 PM
    I'm still running CSAA and it's never happened to me, though I'm NOT running Goodlock! Not sure if that's the cause Also, I'm with AT&T...
    03-16-2019 01:41 PM
    I think for quirks like this, if it is indeed a quirk that cannot be fixed with a setting change, a factory reset is in order, especially after a major OS update.
    I do not believe anyone at the sprint store will be able to fix without a factory reset.
    03-16-2019 02:19 PM
    I think for quirks like this, if it is indeed a quirk that cannot be fixed with a setting change, a factory reset is in order, especially after a major OS update.
    I do not believe anyone at the sprint store will be able to fix without a factory reset.
    I'm sure, but this is my second time having to factory reset my phone within a month.
    Never had to do that when my note 8.
    thanks though, we'll see.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    03-16-2019 03:36 PM
    I'm sure, but this is my second time having to factory reset my phone within a month.
    Never had to do that when my note 8.
    thanks though, we'll see.
    I didn't see where you said that you had already tried a factory reset.

Perhaps you got a bad update download or something just didn't set correctly. You could download the firmware for your phone and use Odin to install.

You could go back to the Note 8, until you get this sorted.
    03-16-2019 09:22 PM
    Occasionally throughout the day my quick settings pull down screen will not pull down. I have to reboot phone to get it to work.
    This happens 3-5 times day.
    Heading to Sprint store before I do a full reset.
    I still think this is all part of Pie's dastardly deeds, but we'll see.
    This was happening before Goodlock returned and was hoping that would of fixed it. Plus just received February security patch yesterday and still problem exist.
    I'll post remedy if there is one.

Anyone else having this issue?
    I would double check if you don't have Swift installer or similar application causing this issue or app sometimes we can forget things we download and create a problem.
    03-16-2019 09:36 PM
    I would double check if you don't have Swift installer or similar application causing this issue or app sometimes we can forget things we download and create a problem.
    Sorry for the delayed update.

I had an I.Q. Shield which I had installed about a 3 months ago to replace one that was a little scratched up. Also I use the Spigen Tough Armor Case. I love using both of these by the way, they provide.great protection.
    The best imo.
    However,

I removed the case when I was in the store before giving it to the tech, and then he begins to pull away my Shield protector which was my wet application IQ Shield. Now I know I'm 54, but not blind. smdh still!!

He cleans the phone off and without doing anything but installing a free clear case until I get home, says it probably was the combination of the case being too tight on the phone and the shield being pushed up to close to it not allowing me not to touch the screen properly up there near quick settings menu screen.

Results and Finding:

The Spigen Tough Armor Case and where I installed the Shield created just enough space to not allow me to grab enough of the top of the screen, thus not allowing the Quick menu to be contacted and pulled down.

Not so fast, they can't get rid of me that easy.
    I brought along a new
    screen protector, ran over to the mall, installed it and proceeded to purchase some other items I needed. A couple of hours go by. And every time I pulled on quick settings menu, it pulls down every time.

Sad thing is, I really actually forgot my screen protector was even on there. It never effected my phone before, and I've been using them for the last two to three years.
    But Somehow the Spigen case began to get tighter around my phone. And in doing so the Spigen Tough Armor cases gives you that extra raising at the top and bottom.
    And as far as the Screen Protector,
    it wasn't until the Tech started to pull on it, I didn't realize it was in there.
    Hell I could have done this home.

Nevertheless, phone has been working fine ever since the change.
    However I'm leaving the Clear case on just to make sure.
    So if all goes well I will order a new Spigen Tough Armor case and keep it pushing because that case has saved my phone so many times.

I've pulled on quick settings menu, probably 200 times since this afternoon.
    Only rebooted phone once to install my Sim card back in.
    And still everything's just fine.
    The simple things.
    No full reset, thank goodness.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-17-2019 01:10 AM
    Sorry for the delayed update.

I had an I.Q. Shield which I had installed about a 3 months ago to replace one that was a little scratched up. Also I use the Spigen Tough Armor Case. I love using both of these by the way, they provide.great protection.
    The best imo.
    However,

I removed the case when I was in the store before giving it to the tech, and then he begins to pull away my Shield protector which was my wet application IQ Shield. Now I know I'm 54, but not blind. smdh still!!

He cleans the phone off and without doing anything but installing a free clear case until I get home, says it probably was the combination of the case being too tight on the phone and the shield being pushed up to close to it not allowing me not to touch the screen properly up there near quick settings menu screen.

Results and Finding:

The Spigen Tough Armor Case and where I installed the Shield created just enough space to not allow me to grab enough of the top of the screen, thus not allowing the Quick menu to be contacted and pulled down.

Not so fast, they can't get rid of me that easy.
    I brought along a new
    screen protector, ran over to the mall, installed it and proceeded to purchase some other items I needed. A couple of hours go by. And every time I pulled on quick settings menu, it pulls down every time.

Sad thing is, I really actually forgot my screen protector was even on there. It never effected my phone before, and I've been using them for the last two to three years.
    But Somehow the Spigen case began to get tighter around my phone. And in doing so the Spigen Tough Armor cases gives you that extra raising at the top and bottom.
    And as far as the Screen Protector,
    it wasn't until the Tech started to pull on it, I didn't realize it was in there.
    Hell I could have done this home.

Nevertheless, phone has been working fine ever since the change.
    However I'm leaving the Clear case on just to make sure.
    So if all goes well I will order a new Spigen Tough Armor case and keep it pushing because that case has saved my phone so many times.

I've pulled on quick settings menu, probably 200 times since this afternoon.
    Only rebooted phone once to install my Sim card back in.
    And still everything's just fine.
    The simple things.
    No full reset, thank goodness.
    That's great, at least it was a easy fix.
    DARK Vader777 likes this.
    03-17-2019 06:36 AM
    That's great, at least it was a easy fix.
    Thank goodness, drove me bananas. So glad I didn't have to do a factory reset.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-17-2019 03:31 PM