What Version of Light Flow Do You Use? I'm using Light Flow Legacy but I hate how it handles multiple notifications. It flashes each notification for 10 seconds then the next for 10 seconds etc. I'd rather see them alternate 1 color after another so one flash red for email then one blue for message then one white of calendar then one purple for Tapatalk then start again. The way it is now for 4 notifications you must watch for over 30 seconds to see all 4. I don't know if it is a Light Flow Legacy issue or a Note 9 issue? If a different version of Light Flow works better I'll try it.. Thanks
    03-16-2019 04:56 PM
    What Version of Light Flow Do You Use? I'm using Light Flow Legacy but I hate how it handles multiple notifications. It flashes each notification for 10 seconds then the next for 10 seconds etc. I'd rather see them alternate 1 color after another so one flash red for email then one blue for message then one white of calendar then one purple for Tapatalk then start again. The way it is now for 4 notifications you must watch for over 30 seconds to see all 4. I don't know if it is a Light Flow Legacy issue or a Note 9 issue? If a different version of Light Flow works better I'll try it.. Thanks
    I use Light Manager Pro. It has alternating mode.
    03-16-2019 05:40 PM
    I use Light Manager Pro. It has alternating mode.
    I prefer Light Flow because I use its widget and Ive already paid for it
    But maybe some combo of both will work.

Edit - no dice. It has no notification for too many apps I need. I checked the list. Way too short.
    03-16-2019 05:52 PM
    I prefer Light Flow because I use its widget and Ive already paid for it
    But maybe some combo of both will work.

Edit - no dice. It has no notification for too many apps I need. I checked the list. Way too short.
    I think you didn't read the list carefully. In the list is "- *Any 3rd party apps". That's not a short list....lol. In alternating mode, you can add any third party app that is installed on your phone. But it's OK, use what you like.

And no, I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea to try and have both installed.
    03-16-2019 06:21 PM
    In alternating mode, you can add any third party app that is installed on your phone. But it's OK, use what you like.
    I appreciate your input. Why does he provide a list if his app gets everything? He is driving away customers like me. I looked at his list in the playstore and thought the app was a joke.
    03-16-2019 06:38 PM
    I appreciate your input. Why does he provide a list if his app gets everything? He is driving away customers like me. I looked at his list in the playstore and thought the app was a joke.
    I don't know why he lists it like that. One of the list items is "- *Any 3rd party apps".
    03-16-2019 07:17 PM
    I don't know why he lists it like that. One of the list items is "- *Any 3rd party apps".
    Thanks i will try it
    03-16-2019 07:20 PM
    Thanks i will try it
    If you try it, just make sure you change mode from Normal, to Alternating in the top right drop down.
    03-16-2019 07:27 PM
    You can adjust the cycle speed on LightFlow.
    03-16-2019 07:47 PM
    You can adjust the cycle speed on LightFlow.
    The fastest I could find is 10 seconds. That's a long time to stare at a blinking light to see if Another color follows.
    03-17-2019 02:40 PM