What is the best screen protector for the Note 9?

RedMage36

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
So I made a horrible mistake. I bought the Pure Gear glass screen protector from Tmobile. It freaking sucks. Ive had to replace it twice already, and now, I might have to do it a third time too. My insurance covers it but I really don't like it and im not good at putting these things on either.

I am trying to find a good screen protector that tmobile sells so it will be covered under my insurance, or at least an easy one to put on. I got one that was cheap that was like 7.00 when the note 9 first came out, but it fell off after a week. It seems that these glass screen protectors have adhesive only on the sides and it makes it very hard for them to stay on.

I also found out about the white dome one, but it looks too hard for me to put on. So which screen protector is the best for the note 9?

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I am actually getting a unicorn beetle case for my Note 9, which has a built-in screen protector.

I found a small crack in my screen, marking the first time I have had any kind of a crack in my phone in years.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
So I made a horrible mistake. I bought the Pure Gear glass screen protector from Tmobile. It freaking sucks. Ive had to replace it twice already, and now, I might have to do it a third time too. My insurance covers it but I really don't like it and im not good at putting these things on either.

I am trying to find a good screen protector that tmobile sells so it will be covered under my insurance, or at least an easy one to put on. I got one that was cheap that was like 7.00 when the note 9 first came out, but it fell off after a week. It seems that these glass screen protectors have adhesive only on the sides and it makes it very hard for them to stay on.

I also found out about the white dome one, but it looks too hard for me to put on. So which screen protector is the best for the note 9?

IQ Shields work really good. Tricky to learn how to put it on but once mastered I've never had a phone screen crack or scratched and trust me I've had many of spills.

As far as putting any kind of Screen litter m protector on. T-MOBILE doesn't need to know if you had one on or not.

Very expressive getting them from there business. Just buy from Amazon and don't tell them. Remove shield whichever you decide to go with before you need to go into store.

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the glass screen protector from Best Buy. It's their in house brand, I can't remember the exact name. However, the cool part is that they will replace it for free. I've actually already taken them up on the offer once already. I'm very satisfied with the glass screen protector and the ability to use the s pen.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've only used Dome glass , it's the only one that hasn't given me a issue and saved my Note 9 screen from a fall. ive tried many others and wasted money .

Watch a few videos on it to get familiar and you should be ok .

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried the Whitestone Dome and really hated the dust, etc. that collected on the edge at the glue line. Aside from that it wasn't too difficult to install. But always thought the price was ridiculous.
After some trial and error with various protectors,I tried this full adhesive protector from Amazon and couldn't be happier.
$10.99 when I bought it and as good if not better than the Whitestone.
Just takes some patience putting on and removing the bubbles.
Clear, no edge residue, no dust build up and works in every regard like there is no protector on it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07J...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6508497

JamesRussell01

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I had an AS plastic one on until the other night. Phone got pulled off the elliptical console and into my knee, off my knee onto elliptical arm and off elliptical arm and flung up against the concrete basement wall screen side. I about threw up. Big gash in protector to the point it created an air bubble. Looked like a 1/4 crack on the screen. To my surprise when I got home from a meeting later that night I pulled it off and not a scratch nick or crack on the glass. AS plastic don't look the best but I cant complain about the protection. I'm using a skinomi (had ordered originally just laying around) because I didn't want to chance another oops moment. Just my .02

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz