Anyone Experinecing PIE Update issues connected to their Microsoft live, hotmail, outlook Apps

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Follow this path if you are using the default Samsung email app and it will clear the data from this app only.

Settings>apps>email>storage>clear data Screenshot_20190324-174240_Settings.jpegScreenshot_20190324-174258_Settings.jpegScreenshot_20190324-174312_Settings.jpeg

WATAR16

Mar 24, 2019
Visit site
Not on the Android Central App, but got it, thanks!

I'll look into the outlook app and look forward to hearing back from you...thx

Yeah so the Microsoft Outlook app works fine. I now remember when I got the Note 9 that it automatically set me up this way and I didn't like for a multiple email account route especially with the Focus box crap. So I was happy that i was to put them all in independently. Just easier to work with. However, in this case Microsoft Outlook it is for now. Thanks for your input and let me know if you find something.

WATAR16

Mar 24, 2019
Visit site
Follow this path if you are using the default Samsung email app and it will clear the data from this app only.

Settings>apps>email>storage>clear data View attachment 300864View attachment 300865View attachment 300866

I just performed it and it's still the same. I decided to try the Microsoft Outlook app and everything there works fine...interesting. Anyway I will shift my account there until they fix this. I appreciate your input to try and resolve this for me. Thx

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The Outlook app is a very good choice. I use it also. Just happy you have found a solution that works for you.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I just performed it and it's still the same. I decided to try the Microsoft Outlook app and everything there works fine...interesting. Anyway I will shift my account there until they fix this. I appreciate your input to try and resolve this for me. Thx

Happy it's working in the Microsoft app hopefully we can figure out the other or might need a update

WATAR16

Mar 24, 2019
Visit site
Happy it's working in the Microsoft app hopefully we can figure out the other or might need a update

For me the recently Pie update was it. I know their going to need time for patches and just need to be patient. However, my understanding from Best Buy and UbreakIfix is that this Pie update has been the worse they have ever seen as far as complaints. Next I need to see if there's a fix for the rapid battery drain because that new for me too. Thanks again and have a good rest of you evening man.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I wish you luck, it sounds like you are having more trouble than most.

I've had a very lazy Sunday and played around on my phone a good bit. You can see in this photo the battery life I'm getting. I've been happy with the update and I'm also a fan of the new One UI. Screenshot_20190324-215307_Settings.jpeg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1