I am pretty sure this is my favorite phone from Samsung and teeter-tottering on getting the X. I use it more than my computer for jeez sakes, BUT since day one It seems to stop or even stutter when its going to and from sites. I have used two browsers besides Samsungs, but that does not clear up the issue at all. Its 5 month old and had Samsung Tech (Very Nice Dude!) go over it recently for another problem as my phone was going to Silent all by itself and he found the problem for that.
    I am pretty well versed on electronics as I was a Bio-Med Engineer before hanging up my DVM, and always have the urge to take it apart as my friend told me of a fix, but my hands are a wee bit shaky to try anything like he suggests, plus its still under guarantee. Has anyone experienced this on their Note 9?
    03-29-2019 02:28 PM
    S9 or Note 9?
    03-29-2019 03:17 PM
    I guess the official name of phone is Galaxy Note9
    SM-N960U
    03-29-2019 03:22 PM
    Thread moved. Topic not fixed, because it would make 2 posts sound ridiculous.

(And no solution to your problem, sorry.)
    03-29-2019 03:44 PM
    I am pretty sure this is my favorite phone from Samsung and teeter-tottering on getting the X. I use it more than my computer for jeez sakes, BUT since day one It seems to stop or even stutter when its going to and from sites. I have used two browsers besides Samsungs, but that does not clear up the issue at all. Its 5 month old and had Samsung Tech (Very Nice Dude!) go over it recently for another problem as my phone was going to Silent all by itself and he found the problem for that.
    I am pretty well versed on electronics as I was a Bio-Med Engineer before hanging up my DVM, and always have the urge to take it apart as my friend told me of a fix, but my hands are a wee bit shaky to try anything like he suggests, plus its still under guarantee. Has anyone experienced this on their Note 9?
    So on your end for the stuttering, what have you tried so far? It only happens in chrome and Samsung internet browser ?
    03-29-2019 03:56 PM
    Any memory card?
    03-30-2019 07:40 AM