hey guys, thinking about getting a Note 9. When making notes using the S-pen is there a way of automatically backing those notes up to the cloud or something as soon as the note is complete?

I have always on data connection, so this would be a useful feature for me knowing the notes are stored somewhere safe for access.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    04-06-2019 03:48 AM
    hey guys, thinking about getting a Note 9. When making notes using the S-pen is there a way of automatically backing those notes up to the cloud or something as soon as the note is complete?

I have always on data connection, so this would be a useful feature for me knowing the notes are stored somewhere safe for access.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Yes Samsung cloud saves them when you sync it .
    gordiebear likes this.
    04-06-2019 08:01 AM
    You can also use the S pen in Onenote and Google keep. Which upload as you go or on exiting the app.

Once Samsung watered down the functionality of S-notes (actually changed the name to Samsung Notes) it lost a lot of appeal. I find Samsung notes to be great as a digital sticky note but not much more.

Using Onenote to keep track of a project and view my notes from several different devices is very handy.

My point is you have many options and you are sure to find one that fits your needs.
    04-06-2019 08:17 AM
    S Notes can be side loaded from a few locations. I can actually still see it on Galaxy Apps on my Note 9, but not from my Tab S3 strangely. It syncs with Evernote.
    04-14-2019 10:45 AM
    Consider the app., Inkpad Notepad, which stores your notes just using your email on the account. It allows you to access them from any computer too.
    04-15-2019 08:16 PM