I got the update in the middle of the night. Phone seemed fine. This morning the alarm didn't go off. I powered off/on my phone. The next alarm didn't go off (I have a second one just in case I want to really sleep in).

I've tried different things. And it didn't work each time. The app shows the time as the last time I visited the app. It doesn't advance to the recent time. Attached is a screen shot. Could be the app, but wondering if anyone else has app issues before I try a new app.

I did a search since tmobile had no information on the update, but no one else did either. Just a "security update".

T-mobile, USA, locked, 128gb, bought a few weeks after launch.
    Attached Thumbnails T mobile April security update-4687.jpg  
    04-21-2019 12:00 PM
    Have you tried clearing the app's cache, or reinstalling the app? If that doesn't help, you probably have to use a different alarm app, or wait for a new version of that one.
    debdroid1a likes this.
    04-21-2019 01:00 PM
    Have you tried clearing the app's cache, or reinstalling the app? If that doesn't help, you probably have to use a different alarm app, or wait for a new version of that one.
    Thank you. There is no cache in that app. But I did uninstall and reinstall and will try again.

ETA, It worked. Not sure why I didn't think of uninstalling reinstalling.
    04-21-2019 01:13 PM
    Thank you. There is no cache in that app. But I did uninstall and reinstall and will try again.

ETA, It worked. Not sure why I didn't think of uninstalling reinstalling.
    I use the Pro version of that app and got the AT&T update yesterday but it did not affect my alarms at all Deb? I would assume there's not a lot of difference in Security Updates between Carriers?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-21-2019 03:13 PM
    I use the Pro version of that app and got the AT&T update yesterday but it did not affect my alarms at all Deb? I would assume there's not a lot of difference in Security Updates between Carriers?
    I'm not sure if there is a difference between the free and paid version. I even updated all my Google apps before trying again, to see if any of them affected it, and it still didn't work.

Did AT&T give you information on what the update included?
    jimd1050 likes this.
    04-21-2019 04:51 PM
    I'm not sure if there is a difference between the free and paid version. I even updated all my Google apps before trying again, to see if any of them affected it, and it still didn't work.

Did AT&T give you information on what the update included?
    No Deb, just "Poof - Update"... I was rather surprised as well to the way it came in at such an odd time with no explanation!

T mobile April security update-dunno.jpg
    mustang7757 and debdroid1a like this.
    04-21-2019 10:55 PM