So I haven't been a big fan of One UI from the beginning, but I was able to tolerate it.

Well, I think that I am finally reaching the breaking point. It's not enough that my phone now forgets my Bluetooth connections at random, or how the lockscreen doesn't apply themes half the time, but now my phone will not connect to my car anymore.

Great job Samsung
    04-23-2019 05:20 PM
    So I haven't been a big fan of One UI from the beginning, but I was able to tolerate it.

Well, I think that I am finally reaching the breaking point. It's not enough that my phone now forgets my Bluetooth connections at random, or how the lockscreen doesn't apply themes half the time, but now my phone will not connect to my car anymore.

Great job Samsung
    Not sure this is a One UI problem. Could be something with your phone.
    mustang7757 and J_appoll like this.
    04-23-2019 05:38 PM
    Never had those problems, so it could just be your phone.
    04-23-2019 06:24 PM
    Still under warranty? Get it replaced.
    If it were a One UI issue I'd think there would be more complaints.
    J_appoll likes this.
    04-23-2019 07:14 PM
    Still under warranty? Get it replaced.
    If it were a One UI issue I'd think there would be more complaints.
    I thought there already were many complaints about bluetooth on Pie.
    04-23-2019 11:09 PM
    If so then I'm not paying attention since I'm not having any issues... LOL

I thought there already were many complaints about bluetooth on Pie.
    04-24-2019 12:14 AM
    You have a relatively common problem after a update
    You can use the search function, or begin as follows. :
    1. Clear the cache partition and reboot.
    2.Forget all the previously paired Bluetooth devices from the phone.
    Rescan and connect like everything else new.
    3. Themes. This too may clear, but not every theme will play nice with every app on the phone. Certain settings must be off for many themes, and usually a pop-up will tell you so.
    Good luck
    04-24-2019 02:43 AM
    Maybe someone smarter than me can tell me why some would think that One UI would be the reason for one's Bluetooth issues. I'm guessing that most are now on One UI and if it had an inherent Bluetooth issue wouldn't we all be experiencing problems?
    04-24-2019 07:53 AM
    Not broken here. Sounds like you've got a lemon. It happens.
    It's a lemon that had no issues on Oreo.

At least I finally got my car reconnected. Now I am just regretting having updated my phone in February. Nothing Samsung is doing this year is good.
    04-24-2019 07:12 PM
    It's a lemon that had no issues on Oreo.

At least I finally got my car reconnected. Now I am just regretting having updated my phone in February. Nothing Samsung is doing this year is good.
    I hear about issues like BT but it's not One Ui, it's Pie. Many people are very unhappy that they upgraded to Pie. Haven't heard many bad things with OneUI, only positive.
    04-25-2019 12:19 AM
    I am on One UI and have none of the issues you are stating. sorry you're having the problem but it may be your phone if no one else is claiming the same issues... if anything One UI actually made my phone work better than before and I love Pie for what it is. You have been openly hating on it since it came out and seem to be picking at every little thing. It can't be Pie if the majority of everyone else's Note doesn't replicate the issues you claim to be having
    sweetypie31 and J_appoll like this.
    04-25-2019 08:29 AM
    I am on One UI and have none of the issues you are stating. sorry you're having the problem but it may be your phone if no one else is claiming the same issues... if anything One UI actually made my phone work better than before and I love Pie for what it is. You have been openly hating on it since it came out and seem to be picking at every little thing. It can't be Pie if the majority of everyone else's Note doesn't replicate the issues you claim to be having
    I think it could still be Pie but maybe because of specific app conflicts or app not updated for Pie.
    04-25-2019 10:17 AM
    Maybe someone smarter than me can tell me why some would think that One UI would be the reason for one's Bluetooth issues. I'm guessing that most are now on One UI and if it had an inherent Bluetooth issue wouldn't we all be experiencing problems?
    Because when you do the half gig UI update, if you read the changelog, you will see that the update affected bt. The subsequent attempts to connect to a device paired during the previous OS conflict.
    Though we say "phone", it's not. It's a solid state computer that can digitally also transmit your voice.
    Consider when you update Windows. Some updates do not require a reboot, but some require a reboot. Some things are what they are.
    04-26-2019 04:06 AM
    Well that explains it! Just kidding, have no idea what you're talking about. But thanks for trying.

Because when you do the half gig UI update, if you read the changelog, you will see that the update affected bt. The subsequent attempts to connect to a device paired during the previous OS conflict.
    Though we say "phone", it's not. It's a solid state computer that can digitally also transmit your voice.
    Consider when you update Windows. Some updates do not require a reboot, but some require a reboot. Some things are what they are.
    04-26-2019 09:34 PM

Great job Samsung
    I had the same issue a month after one UI update. Lost all my bluetooth even after I paired it. 5 devices. All gone. It was like the bluetooth just reset itself. I've not had that problem again but something is off with bluetooth. Samsung should look into it.
    04-28-2019 08:05 AM
    You have a relatively common problem after a update
    You can use the search function, or begin as follows. :
    1. Clear the cache partition and reboot.
    2.Forget all the previously paired Bluetooth devices from the phone.
    Rescan and connect like everything else new.
    3. Themes. This too may clear, but not every theme will play nice with every app on the phone. Certain settings must be off for many themes, and usually a pop-up will tell you so.
    Good luck
    The theme works perfectly fine until a reboot resets the lock screen.
    04-29-2019 12:20 AM
    Maybe it's defective. Request a new replacement before it's too late.
    Side note: When the Bluetooth forget and repair, or the modem Wi-Fi forget repair is recommended, it doesn't mean that should be the new daily procedure. Just meant for once after a system update, sometimes, and not even everyphone. It's not a Apple.
    04-29-2019 07:50 PM