Full screen "create a note" with spen.

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I used to get a full screen memo when I used air command to take a note. Now Everytime it's half screen and I have to expand it Everytime to full screen. Is there a setting I can change to default full screen note? Thanks for your help.
4537238b6e5c45a5bb194b28ed2de4fa.jpg

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
So open your Note(whatever size it is) then touch the outer part of the note with your finger until it turns blue then drag it to the outside of your screen to make it bigger, or you can use your S Pen to do the same but when you do this you will see a double arrow letting you know you can extend the box.

Basically the reason this happens is at some point you have opened a note and made it smaller then closed or saved it, then next time you open a note it will open to this same size until you maximise it yourself and close/save it again, if that all makes sense.

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
So open your Note(whatever size it is) then touch the outer part of the note with your finger until it turns blue then drag it to the outside of your screen to make it bigger, or you can use your S Pen to do the same but when you do this you will see a double arrow letting you know you can extend the box.

Basically the reason this happens is at some point you have opened a note and made it smaller then closed or saved it, then next time you open a note it will open to this same size until you maximise it yourself and close/save it again, if that all makes sense.
That worked out thanks. It's not full screen but it is now bigger. And that's probably what it was before. I can now use the whole screen! Thanks a bunch!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12