Nova launcher/ Tesla unread on note 9

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using Nova launcher with Tesla's unread for badge counts. Tesla unread didn't work that well as the count never seems to disappear until i toggle it on and off. My question is, does anyone know if the system badge counts work with Nova if I were to uninstall Tesla unread?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Tesla unread should no longer be an option on Nova. I guess they combined it within the Nova app instead of it being a separate app. Not sure if I'm explaining it correctly.
I'm currently using Nova launcher with Tesla's unread for badge counts. Tesla unread didn't work that well as the count never seems to disappear until i toggle it on and off. My question is, does anyone know if the system badge counts work with Nova if I were to uninstall Tesla unread?

Turp386

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I believe Nova Prime incorporated the unread portion so unread separate app is no longer needed. I'm not sure when and what version as i stay ahead on their Beta's.

OJsakila

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Tesla unread should no longer be an option on Nova. I guess they combined it within the Nova app instead of it being a separate app. Not sure if I'm explaining it correctly.

Ugh. And, wow. I've had the old school telsa unread and noticed it wasn't working... It just automatically downloads as an app because I've used it for literally years.

Thanks for the heads up!