06-27-2019 03:06 PM
92 1234
tools
    No iris scanner, no indication light, stupid camera hole, no capacitive fingerprint reader.

No thanks, sticking with the 9 until some ***** at Samsung realizes that ONLY tech bloggers and YouTube reviewers care about full screen no bezel phones. We want function, we want features ... The herd mentality is infuriating
    You have to go with what works for you
    05-23-2019 01:35 PM
    I love my Note 9 and am not even remotely interested in the 10. This phone does all I need it to. it is completely unnecessary for me to upgrade to every new phone. IMO its dumb. But do whatever you want with your money. I plan on saving mine and keeping this beauty for a bit longer.
    05-23-2019 02:15 PM
    Great answer! I completely agree.
    Iva_LadyDiCaprio98 likes this.
    05-23-2019 02:16 PM
    I love my Note 9 and am not even remotely interested in the 10. This phone does all I need it to. it is completely unnecessary for me to upgrade to every new phone. IMO its dumb. But do whatever you want with your money. I plan on saving mine and keeping this beauty for a bit longer.
    05-23-2019 03:26 PM
    While I love the look and feel of the new phones, there are rumors that the new Note will omit the headphone jack and expandable memory card slot and possibly do something with the stylus. The Note 9 has all of those features plus a completely useable stylus that works with multiple apps and does many things on its own. It's the perfect package. I am content to wait a couple more years for the next major innovation rather than jump out and buy the next Note. Besides, I love the purple color. This phone has been my favorite Samsung since the Note7 came out. I maintain that was the best phone Samsung ever made until the Note9. I'll hold onto my Note 9 a while longer.
    05-23-2019 03:26 PM
    The Note 9 is a very good phone and I call it an investment phone it does so much you will find new things to do with it everyday.
    05-23-2019 03:27 PM
    No iris scanner, no indication light, stupid camera hole, no capacitive fingerprint reader.

No thanks, sticking with the 9 until some ***** at Samsung realizes that ONLY tech bloggers and YouTube reviewers care about full screen no bezel phones. We want function, we want features ... The herd mentality is infuriating
    I agree. That's why phones like the Note 3 and Note 4 lasted so long. Built like tanks and full of useful features.

I too would like Iris scanner, notification light, removable battery, IR blaster, etc. I want features and such. By taking notification light, iris scanner away is nothing more than to save Samsung money on production cost while also raising prices at the same time.
    05-23-2019 03:35 PM
    I love my Note 9, full stop. It's an amazing device. What do you mean by "getting bored"? It's not a TV show.
    05-23-2019 04:16 PM
    The OP is, at best, delusional. Give me a Note 9 with a slightly better camera, a slightly better display, take some key features away, and now I'm not bored. It's a silly post, by a silly poster.
    I love my Note 9, full stop. It's an amazing device. What do you mean by "getting bored"? It's not a TV show.
    Iva_LadyDiCaprio98 likes this.
    05-23-2019 04:19 PM
    The OP is, at best, delusional. Give me a Note 9 with a slightly better camera, a slightly better display, take some key features away, and now I'm not bored. It's a silly post, by a silly poster.
    I got the s10+ and when I go back to my note 9 I'm ready to go back to the S10+ pretty fast. You guys will see when the note 10 comes out
    05-23-2019 04:22 PM
    I have note 9 and Mate 20 pro... Very very happy with both... Will wait to see what Note 10 offers and price... S10 launched in my country and prices fell already in a months time... Will do same with Note 10...Hope Samsung kills it will Note 10...
    05-23-2019 04:26 PM
    When I realized that the Note 10 is going to have a hole in the screen, it made me treasure my Note 9 even more.

I would have been pretty envious if the Note 10 had a bigger screen that didn't have a hole in it.

You have to go with what works for you
    05-23-2019 05:13 PM
    The latest rumor is that the note 10 would look like this.
    Anyone antsy for the Note 10? Ready to switch? I'm bored-galaxy-note-10-render-1.jpg:
    Anyone antsy for the Note 10? Ready to switch? I'm bored-galaxy-note-10-render-2.jpg

If this is anything to what the more 10 would look like sign me up.
    I dont like the notch or the punch hole on the S10 but do love the camera upgrades that were made.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    05-23-2019 08:48 PM
    05-23-2019 08:48 PM
    I love my Note 9 and glad I held off on the S10 Plus just like last year BUT I need Note 10 and I need it now. I'm getting bored. Im thinking about switching my case up and see if that helps.

My problem is as everyone knows bad luck getting my phones on time due to stuff such as hurricanes and such!

This time around I'm taking a vacation and going up to St. Louis in the middle of August probably and that is close to the time the Note might ship. So once again I might get it late. Hopefuly I can do a vacation hold so it doesn't get sent back to Samsung. Watch a hurricane will threaten too and delay it even more for me. I wish I could go up there next week if the Blues make it to the finals.
    05-23-2019 09:02 PM
    Ok, so I'll give everyone who upgrades regularly something to laugh at. To answer, YES, I'm antsy for a Note 10! I'm still incredibly happy with my Note 4...lol. It really does everything I want, but of course I don't know what I don't know. I've stubbornly held out in protest over the non-replaceable battery (& no memory card on the GN5) but am finally going to upgrade and am super excited about it! I had to install a new charging port (and subsequently a screen) to nurse my GN4 along. Honestly I think Samsung should further differentiate the Note line by bringing back the replaceable battery, but...

I almost took Samsung/Verizon up last year on the pre-release offer of 2 Note 9's for the price of one and I'm hoping they offer the same on the Note 10 but I'm not holding my breath. Ok, you can all make fun of me now.
    05-23-2019 09:10 PM
    Bored? no, frustrated yes, Had an apple phone for15 years, was really excited about the note9, ButI am blown away about the learning curve, having it for two months I am done, Just this Week I had a factory reset twice, Which requires you to go through the whole setup process, It seems it would have some really cool functions, But like I said learnins curve/ reset is too much
    05-23-2019 09:11 PM
    The Note 8 and Note 9 phones are the finest phones I've ever used. They do EVERYTHING I ask of them for business and personal communication and enjoyment. Not bored with these phones or... life itself.
    05-23-2019 10:06 PM
    And now the Blues are in the finals! I wont go though. Fly up from FL. Tickets will be at least 1k to buy from someone or a broker as well.
    05-23-2019 10:45 PM
    I don't want people teasing me if I get delayed getting my Note once again.
    Don't worry about people, Do you!
    Whatever makes you happy is all that matters.
    And that's with anything if you can afford it.
    05-23-2019 10:52 PM
    Talk about needing an upgrade ! I'm still using the note -5, I still have PLENTY of RAM,&STORAGE , I really love this phone I should have up-graded sooner but it was nice not having a device payment + a phone bill for beyond unlimited service . 5-G service is still 60 miles away in Los Angeles so I really see no point in getting anything 5-G
    Yet , most of what I've heard is the system is pretty much all line of sight and 1 tester said that he was standing under the tower that a repair man was working on , the tester asked him why he had no signal? The service man told him he may have to go to the other side of the cell tower cause that side was still working very well, the tester did it and. Said it blew his mind as he was no more than 10 feet away FROM the working side of the tower and he was using the shade from the tower to shield him from the sun. That being said if there is a note 10 that's 4-G I'll get that one but untill 5-G is everywhere and no dropped calls and being kicked off of 5-G because there is not antenna close enough to you after paying an extra $10.00 bucks or more a month for 5-G service ,they're certainly not going to refund any of your money back to you simply because you say you were kicked off the 5-G service right ? .
    05-23-2019 10:53 PM
    Nope! Doing fine with my used Note8. And, this will be my last note. At these ridiculous prices, I've found cheaper options which are just as good.
    slim6596 likes this.
    05-24-2019 12:56 AM
    Bored? no, frustrated yes, Had an apple phone for15 years, was really excited about the note9, ButI am blown away about the learning curve, having it for two months I am done, Just this Week I had a factory reset twice, Which requires you to go through the whole setup process, It seems it would have some really cool functions, But like I said learnins curve/ reset is too much
    Your experience with your Note 9 is highly ATYPICAL
    cwbcpa likes this.
    05-24-2019 04:40 AM
    It seems like the phone is just going to be the same as the S9, I don't want to upgrade for a few minor new features, I'm perfectly fine with my S9.
    Not itching at all really.
    05-24-2019 07:51 AM
    I love my Note 9 and am in no rush for the Note 10, but I will surely update to it - especially if it does include the 5x optical zoom. I would love the 64 megabit camera but it sounds like that's not coming. :-/ Please Sammy try to include this in... you need to take back the smartphone camera crown!
    05-24-2019 09:33 PM
92 1234