Anyone antsy for the Note 10? Ready to switch? I'm bored

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I love my Note 9 and glad I held off on the S10 Plus just like last year BUT I need Note 10 and I need it now. I'm getting bored. Im thinking about switching my case up and see if that helps.

My problem is as everyone knows bad luck getting my phones on time due to stuff such as hurricanes and such!

This time around I'm taking a vacation and going up to St. Louis in the middle of August probably and that is close to the time the Note might ship. So once again I might get it late. Hopefuly I can do a vacation hold so it doesn't get sent back to Samsung. Watch a hurricane will threaten too and delay it even more for me. I wish I could go up there next week if the Blues make it to the finals.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Nope. I'm actually worried about it. Depending on the release details, I might be stuck with a Note 9 for a few years.

NO way I'd hold onto a phone more than a year! When Irma was hitting I was more worried about my Note 8 sitting in Miami and not getting destroyed than about my house lol.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
NO way I'd hold onto a phone more than a year! When Irma was hitting I was more worried about my Note 8 sitting in Miami and not getting destroyed than about my house lol.

I would normally agree, but if Samsung removes the same features in the Note 10 that they did in the S10 series, then I have no reason to waste that kind of money.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I love my Note 9 and am not even remotely interested in the 10. This phone does all I need it to. it is completely unnecessary for me to upgrade to every new phone. IMO its dumb. But do whatever you want with your money. I plan on saving mine and keeping this beauty for a bit longer.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
This is Hilarious..... And to be honest I know how you feel... Just switched cases for that same reason...

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking your expectations are too high. The phone itself can't really keep you from being bored long term. Once the effects of the new and shiny bits wear off, ultimately it will be up to the apps you use to entertain you. Perhaps you just need a better hobby.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I love my Note 9 and glad I held off on the S10 Plus just like last year BUT I need Note 10 and I need it now. I'm getting bored. Im thinking about switching my case up and see if that helps.

My problem is as everyone knows bad luck getting my phones on time due to stuff such as hurricanes and such!

This time around I'm taking a vacation and going up to St. Louis in the middle of August probably and that is close to the time the Note might ship. So once again I might get it late. Hopefuly I can do a vacation hold so it doesn't get sent back to Samsung. Watch a hurricane will threaten too and delay it even more for me. I wish I could go up there next week if the Blues make it to the finals.
You should just wait till November and get the black Friday pricing. That's what I'm doing if I upgrade to it. I'm loving my S10+ now so I might skip the note 10. If I do get a note 10, I'll wait for better pricing

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have note 9 and Mate 20 pro... Very very happy with both... Will wait to see what Note 10 offers and price... S10 launched in my country and prices fell already in a months time... Will do same with Note 10...Hope Samsung kills it will Note 10...

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm ready to get me a note 10 just to get away from my note 9.
My note 9 Developed lag, also not connecting to smart devices.
Bluetooth choppy in cars, battery isn't holding up like it use too.
It's my daily driver, and I've used this phone more than my note 8.
But when I upgraded I had no issues with my note 8.

Full reset done a bunch of times.
Wiped cache partition a bunch of times.
I think I finally got that dud out of them all.
Fingerprint sensor works great though 👍
Bixby not bad.👍
I'm ready for the note 10 pro or plus.

I Grabbed a moto G7 to help trap, I need something to get by.

I don't know want to bash Sammy.
I've probably have been one of their biggest defenders. But since Pie update, It's been a horrible!!!

Is it Pie? Is it One UI?
Is it Sprint?
Me?
Tf?
This phone is my trade up chip. It is an immaculate phone, and still looks brand new.

Camera hesitates as well. I give up.
I'm going to hold on until the note 10 breed goes on sale.
Until then, I'm hurting family!!🤕

No I'm not rich, and sure as hell ain't poor. I can afford to upgrade, but it is because I have to this time. Usually it is because I want to and have done it that way for years.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Not itching at all really, I held out a few months before deciding NOT to get the Note 9 and stuck with my Note 8, the 8/512gb version was just to expensive to justify how little of an upgrade it really was, this year I'll have a heavily discounted upgrade so I'll be looking at the Note 10 Pro version, maybe even the 5g version of it but I'll wait until November and see what the real user experience is rather than basing my decision on YouTube reviews

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I love my Note 9 and am not even remotely interested in the 10. This phone does all I need it to. it is completely unnecessary for me to upgrade to every new phone. IMO its dumb. But do whatever you want with your money. I plan on saving mine and keeping this beauty for a bit longer.

I agree, I love my Note9, I was planning on just passing over the Note10, but one thing I am all for is a bigger screen. If there is indeed a 6.7 incher I'll probably go for it. My pocketbook won't like it, but it will get over it!

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I love my Note9, I was planning on just passing over the Note10, but one thing I am all for is a bigger screen. If there is indeed a 4.7 incher I'll probably go for it. My pocketbook won't like it, but it will get over it!
4.7 inch would be smaller. Some day you might get one of these.
d866cb0b91ce66af8ad3cfaa5da14e08.jpg

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I love my Note 9

It does everything I want and more. Whenever I "get bored" I go to Android central Note 9 forum and learn more. It's got more storage than my laptop. All I do is download, review, sign and return contracts in pdf format. Maybe the occasional PowerPoint presentation or spreadsheet work. Of course expense tracking, note taking, link to action. Screening calls, texts, and getting photographic proof, which I have plenty of room to store. Then after a year I delete rental car videos of PU and return. This saved me the price of the phone a couple of years ago. And I bet I'm still only scratching the surface. So much more to do with this phone. It will be 4 or so years when 5g is ubiquitous that I can forsee a desire to upgrade. AWESOME PHONE! I love my Note 9.

cmunic8r99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: I love my Note 9

I'm absolutely bored with it. I am also bored with my table saw, the knives in my kitchen, and a myriad of other tools, devices, or other implements I own that work 100% the way I want them to, when I want them to, and as well as I want them to.

That's just the way I want it.