frustrated

justme0485

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I love my note 9 phone. I will admit I am one of those people where i like to switch my cases up every 3 months. I have purchased several cases for the note 9. I feel like they been very poor. I just recently bought a otter box and I can't charge it cause the case is blocking where i charge it. I bought another case that is water proof and stuff ( can't remember the name).. but people complain they can't hear me or i sound like i'm in a tunnel. Just to give two examples. I just have a hard time finding a case for this phone.

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Here you go:
fc5d628517ac3b0a91d64c2c9b67a85d.jpg

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
My only problem with the iBlason case is the fragility of the holster - I went through 2 of them (they replaced the first one when it broke), so I spent the money on an Otterbox Defender. About 5 years ago. After a few accidents that should have destroyed both the phone and the case, neither one shows any sign of damage. (And I charged the phone for years through the case. I even elevated the phone with 1/8" shims and it charged at the same rate. 1/8" is almost 0.31mm. Qi charging distance is 40mm [1.6"] maximum.)

Last edited:

justme0485

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I had thought about getting that case. I want something a little grippy. Often times slick cases fall out of my scrubs or pockets.

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
I have dropped my phone at least 500 times, and no damages. My holster has not broken on this phone, but on the Note 8, yes. It was replaced twice. I had my case before my phone, and I received my phone early. It was shipped by Sprint a few days after ordering before launch.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I love my note 9 phone. I will admit I am one of those people where i like to switch my cases up every 3 months. I have purchased several cases for the note 9. I feel like they been very poor. I just recently bought a otter box and I can't charge it cause the case is blocking where i charge it. I bought another case that is water proof and stuff ( can't remember the name).. but people complain they can't hear me or i sound like i'm in a tunnel. Just to give two examples. I just have a hard time finding a case for this phone.
Usually the name brand cases are pretty good , it's the others that could lead to some issue.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I have dropped my phone at least 500 times, and no damages. My holster has not broken on this phone, but on the Note 8, yes. It was replaced twice. I had my case before my phone, and I received my phone early. It was shipped by Sprint a few days after ordering before launch.

500 times?! That's averaging almost TWICE A DAY. How's your phone looking?

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

My OtterBox Defender fits perfectly

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
It looks like it just came out the box. All of my phone's do. I have never damaged a phone ever. My phones have always been protected. I started with Ballistic cases then OtterBox, and now only i-Blason.

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
OtterBox has a habit of over-stretching. The outside wrap starts to loosen up a bit. They are also expensive, and I like to change colors every now, and then. That's why I love i-Blason. The prices are cheaper and they come in a variety of colors. It also comes with the clip which is great when you're at the gym. It's super protects my phone.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
It looks like it just came out the box. All of my phone's do. I have never damaged a phone ever. My phones have always been protected. I started with Ballistic cases then OtterBox, and now only i-Blason.

I'm glad to hear that. Obviously you've been selecting good cases. Was just so amazing to me since I've never dropped mine.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Sup Case is what I use for ALL my android devices. I use to use UAG but they don't have screen protectors. Sup Case has an extremely durable back and a front screen cover. love this case...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2Fsamsung-galaxy-note-9-cases&token=-jtsCqiR

Supcase and iBlason - same company (or Manufacturer anyway)! Awesome cases! As DebSawyer stated, I've been using them since my Note 4 as well! Some people say they're ugly but I drive a Ford F350 Super Duty so it reminds me of my truck... rugged! Don't need beauty, just protection and this case has done it through Notes 4,5 7 Galaxy S7 Active, Note 8 and now Note 9! Love them...

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Supcase and iBlason - same company (or Manufacturer anyway)! Awesome cases! As DebSawyer stated, I've been using them since my Note 4 as well! Some people say they're ugly but I drive a Ford F350 Super Duty so it reminds me of my truck... rugged! Don't need beauty, just protection and this case has done it through Notes 4,5 7 Galaxy S7 Active, Note 8 and now Note 9! Love them...

You're obviously my sibling in the MATRIX 😀

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12