Problem wiping cache partition

BuckyBadg

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
So, apparently since all the recent updates, when I tried to go to Safe Mode to Wipe the Cache Partition, it took me to Safe Mode, but did not show the usual blue screen. It showed the Home Screen and indicated Safe Mode in the lower left. The problem is, with this new Safe Mode screen, I do not know how to wipe the cache partition, then go to Reboot as I used to be able to do.

Has anyone noticed this, and the change I’ve outlined above? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So, apparently since all the recent updates, when I tried to go to Safe Mode to Wipe the Cache Partition, it took me to Safe Mode, but did not show the usual blue screen. It showed the Home Screen and indicated Safe Mode in the lower left. The problem is, with this new Safe Mode screen, I do not know how to wipe the cache partition, then go to Reboot as I used to be able to do.

Has anyone noticed this, and the change I’ve outlined above? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Safe mode doesn't take you to wipe cache.
When you restart your phone before it goes on, hold same time vloume up and power button bixby this will take you to recovery to clear cache.

BuckyBadg

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Safe mode doesn't take you to wipe cache.
When you restart your phone before it goes on, hold same time vloume up and power button bixby this will take you to recovery to clear cache.

You’re right. I interchanged Safe Mode with Recovery. Anyway, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781