Android q will bring ui 2.0

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing Samsung and other makers will be able to disable the new Q gestures?

Articles and videos from sites like AC and Droid Life show a wonky gesture system and surely has to conflict with the couple of ones Samsung has like edge panel and Samsung Pay. Not to mention current beta showing launchers not compatible yet?

This may be the one time I'll be glad if the Note 8 is not going to get Q and only security updates or if it does will use a launcher for the first time since LG G2.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm guessing Samsung and other makers will be able to disable the new Q gestures?

Articles and videos from sites like AC and Droid Life show a wonky gesture system and surely has to conflict with the couple of ones Samsung has like edge panel and Samsung Pay. Not to mention current beta showing launchers not compatible yet?

This may be the one time I'll be glad if the Note 8 is not going to get Q and only security updates or if it does will use a launcher for the first time since LG G2.
I'm sure they be able to disable, or put as option to use .
I'm more interested in one UI2.0 see if it changes UI a little bit more , Q not that big of a update just fix things that were wrong in Pie, like to see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34