Bluetooth streaming horrible

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
This is my 3rd Note 9
When I first received this phone it was like I had quad dac hooked up in car without cord. I was like wow, that's what real Bluetooth streaming should sound like, I wonder why my Note 9 from Sprint I had for the past 5 months didn't have the sound quality this one has. However Bluetooth worked fine. Now all of a sudden about a half hour after I've been streaming with the new device, it starts to break up badly and can't get through a song without shutting off or pausing itself. I have to physically reboot phone and it works about 15 minutes and all over again the song starts to break up and eventually stops. Going to Sprint today. Any thoughts anyone before your tell me it's Sprint. 🤔

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is it physically blocked by anything? For example, are you keeping it in your pocket while you drive, or did you start using a different case? Body parts can actually be enough to interfere with Bluetooth signal in the right circumstances.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Is it physically blocked by anything? For example, are you keeping it in your pocket while you drive, or did you start using a different case? Body parts can actually be enough to interfere with Bluetooth signal in the right circumstances.

No and I appreciate the feedback. But no there's nothing blocking is signal. It sits right by the head unit in it's holder which is 5" away.
This has is not happening with other Bluetooth devices, only with my phone.

Narrowed the troubleshooting down to the phone. It's an app from Amazon Music I thought and now nothing will stream Bluetooth to any speaker

Will post up an update in about a week. They are looking into that app and then I'll go from there.
Thanks

New phone on it's way today. Finally!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO