Note 10 pre register - Trade-in value of Note 9 $600

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
That is not the case. I checked it last night and went through the process and not only did it give the $600 in credits towards the phone, they also had $200 in credits towards accessories and kits that you can purchase with the phone. By the time it was done, the cost was $349 for the Note 10 and $499 for the 10+ with the Note 9 trade in. This included case + kit bundle of earbuds and 10k battery charger. Definitely a good deal if looking to upgrade

yeah, i finally realized that you can get the $600 if you choose unlocked version

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
But Sammy adds 200 more for accessories so u lose out
It's up to $800 for trading an N9 on a Verizon N10+ from Best Buy. $650 in discounts on the phone and $150 in Sammy store credit. I'm not all that fired up about the N10, but that sure is a good deal. I know my N9 will never be worth more.

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
a Note 10+ for $500?? very tempting.. but the lack of a headphone jack is a big one for me.. i use it all the time.
i know it comes with the adapter but then you can't charge via cable.. only wireless

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
a Note 10+ for $500?? very tempting.. but the lack of a headphone jack is a big one for me.. i use it all the time.
i know it comes with the adapter but then you can't charge via cable.. only wireless
How many times do you actually charge while using headphones?
Me.... never

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
How many times do you actually charge while using headphones?
Me.... never
I also do that a lot, on long drives. I can be listening to music/podcasts and running Google Maps for 10-14 hours straight. I need to be able to charge at the same time. I see there are some dongles where you can plug in the 3.5mm headphones and a USB C cable for charging, so that would solve that issue.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I also do that a lot, on long drives. I can be listening to music/podcasts and running Google Maps for 10-14 hours straight. I need to be able to charge at the same time. I see there are some dongles where you can plug in the 3.5mm headphones and a USB C cable for charging, so that would solve that issue.
Alternatively, could you play your phone's audio on your car's speakers, either via the USB cable or via Bluetooth?

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
I thought about it but have decided to just keep the note 9.
Note 10 plus really offers nothing my note 9 does not already have and I would lose the headphone jack.

I'll keep my note 9 and not support the trend of taking away features and charging more money.