I have a couple questions. 1- I have a app update for Verizon security and privacy. However it will not update. I have rebooted my phone, cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. still will not update. Is this a issue they need to fix on their end? 2- Is there a app that will open any file type for documents? I have a issue with some documents I receive in emails I can't view them cause I don't have something that will open them up. They vary in file types.
    07-28-2019 08:57 AM
    Anyway my personal opinion of the Verizon junk app you're talking about is to disable it and move on. Read the reviews of the app and think about your decision to keep, that's all I'm saying.

No there is not a universal app for every file type. If you listed some of the file types you were having issues with you could probably get some decent suggestions on apps and/or readers that might cover a number of them, but you won't find one that reads them all.
    07-28-2019 09:59 PM
    [QUOTE=justme0485;6587885]I have a couple questions. 1- I have a app update for Verizon security and privacy. However it will not update. I have rebooted my phone, cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. still will not update. Is this a issue they need to fix on their end? 2- Is there a app that will open any file type for documents? I have a issue with some documents I receive in emails I can't view them cause I don't have something that will open them up. They vary in file types.[/QUOTE.

Have you used the Verizon update tool?
    07-29-2019 02:16 AM