Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

This again. I used to get it all the time, went away but came back with yesterday's update. Can anyone remind me how to stop getting this notification? I only use Verizon messages +
    Attached Thumbnails messages + notifications-6598.jpg  
    08-08-2019 03:34 PM
    Whatever it's using (the end of the line is chopped off, but if you tap it, you should get the whole thing), go to Settings > Apps > Message+ and turn off the permission it's complaining about. (Unless Settings in Message+ has a toggle to not notify you if it's doing whatever the message is about.)
    08-08-2019 04:24 PM
    Whatever it's using (the end of the line is chopped off, but if you tap it, you should get the whole thing), go to Settings > Apps > Message+ and turn off the permission it's complaining about. (Unless Settings in Message+ has a toggle to not notify you if it's doing whatever the message is about.)
    It's using sms. I don't use stock sms only messages +. I will check. Thanks!
    08-08-2019 04:49 PM
    Btw when I did this, it turned off all notifications for texts so I had to turn messages plus notifications back on. When I push details it gives me this blank screen. This is so irritating! Used to happen years ago with my note 8. This last update got this nonsense going now with note 9
    Attached Thumbnails messages + notifications-6801.jpg  
    08-16-2019 09:20 AM