Bye Guys

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Got a chance to stop by the Verizon store I've known for many years and got the opportunity to take a run through of the Note 10+. Nice phone,even with my Spigen Thin Case on the Note 9, the 10+ is a tad longer, not by much. The display is the same as the Note 9, processing speed, basically a toss up between the two. Larger screen w/o the bezels but the Note 9 fills the bill in the size of the display. No 3.5mm Jack. That one is very apparent and as far as I'm concerned, a loss for audio enthusiasts. If I didn't have the Note 9, I'd take a serious look at the 10+. Even with the trade in from Sammy, it was tempting but for now, being with VZ going on twenty years, the Note 9 runs perfectly on their network, and others, and as far as I'm concerned, the Note 9 is as close to perfect now as it was when I first got it. To others... enjoy what you have... and what you want. Bottom line, for me... the Note 9 is simply... A GREAT PHONE!
Climb14er: Thanks for the report I haven't been able to find one yet. Went by Best Buy the other day and they didn't have one to display.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I'll still be here as I'm not upgrading to the 10 at all. I love my Note 9 and am perfectly happy sticking with it for another year or two. I'll wait to see what the Note 11 will being, and if that doesn't entice me, then I'll go for the 12

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'll still be here as I'm not upgrading to the 10 at all. I love my Note 9 and am perfectly happy sticking with it for another year or two. I'll wait to see what the Note 11 will being, and if that doesn't entice me, then I'll go for the 12
Iva_LadyDiCaprio98, Thanks. What's crazy is I am very satisfied with my note 9 and I am so used to upgrading every year that the dang Note 10+ keeps trying to pull me in. If it wasn't for the $600 trade in I wouldn't even be thinking about it. For now I am hanging tuff and not budging. Also I have numerous cases that would be useless if I switched. Glad the red didn't come to the U.S. because staying put on the note 9 would be harder. I do appreciate the responses here because it helps me stay put with the Note 9. Tech is the only "Vice" that I really have and these new Notes every year just feed into it. I have had all the notes except for original and the Note 5. And now being retired makes it even more difficult to upgrade every year.

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Ugh I lied. Saw the smaller Note 10 and I've been looking for a smaller phone. But Everytime I get one I end up going back to the note because I miss my pen. So... Guess I'm getting the 10

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Good grief. I think I am weakening! This $600 deal is wearing me down. I was going to wait for the Note 11 but I have decided to jump on the trade in of my note 9 and sell some other tech I no longer use, so should come out even or ahead.. Going to sleep on it. Will order in the morning unless I change my mind.

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site

Nothing wrong with staying with the Note9! :)

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
there's no bye bye on these Note forums :)
I stuck around Note 8 and 9 forums while I still had only the 8 and now that I also have the 9 and 10+ on the way ill will be hanging around both the 9 and 10 forums :)
Note 8 will go to a new home though

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My pleasure. The Note 9 is a great phone... even the jumpers will say so. Enjoy your phone!
I jumped to the S10+ from the note 9. I still use my note 9, but prefer the S10+. Can't explain it, but glad to go back to the s10. I'm hoping the note 10+ will bring me back to the note series. It could go back if not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol