I know it is kind of a strange question...
    Specifically looking for the internal storage sizes.
    I went to Sh*t Buys today looking at the Note 10+. I asked what kind of deals they have. She gave me a rundown and asked me if I was trading in a phone. I said an unlocked note 9 512 gig... She came back and offered me under $250 for it. No cracks, scratches or issues.
    She said if it was 1TB it would be up to $700 for the trade in, most likely about $500...
    Say what?!?! Samsung valued it at $600.

Am I missing something? All my searches come up with the 9 only having 6 gig ram/128 or 8gig ram/512

Thanks
    08-13-2019 08:16 PM
    Yep I got the max at 512GB. Never was a 1TB.
    08-13-2019 09:44 PM
    Thank You!!
    I knew she was full of it. Just needed to make sure I wasn't going insane
    Gray Area likes this.
    08-13-2019 10:50 PM
    You're not. They advertised 1 TB when combined with Samsung's 512GB microSD card that wasn't out at the time of launch
    08-13-2019 10:58 PM
    You're not. They advertised 1 TB when combined with Samsung's 512GB microSD card that wasn't out at the time of launch
    You're not missing anything. She is on crack.
    I had a "sales rep" at best buy tell me that the smaller galaxy watch could send and receive calls, like the larger model. Research shows that he was WRONG! (eyes looking up)
    MysticalDreams likes this.
    08-14-2019 07:52 AM
    I do shop quite a bit at Best Buy, but I find it goes much better if I know the answers to my questions before I go to the store. Most of the employees, while nice people, have no clue about the products they are selling. I also make sure I know about the deals before I go in as well. Then if something other than what I expect comes up, I know right away.

Bottom line is, do your research upfront. Don't expect anyone else to know anything. Actually that applies to most things in life...lol.
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    08-14-2019 09:41 AM
    I do shop quite a bit at Best Buy, but I find it goes much better if I know the answers to my questions before I go to the store. Most of the employees, while nice people, have no clue about the products they are selling. I also make sure I know about the deals before I go in as well. Then if something other than what I expect comes up, I know right away.

Bottom line is, do your research upfront. Don't expect anyone else to know anything. Actually that applies to most things in life...lol.
    I typically don't like to go to **** Buys but they are typically the only game in town since CompUSA & circuit city closed...
    I really only went in to look and play with the Note 10/10+ to decide if I wanted to upgrade.
    I also wanted to know what type of trade in they are offering for the Note 8or 9.
    My husband wants me to keep the 9 as a backup but I am still on the fence.
    Do you have an opinion? and why. I should say:
    A) I haven't really needed a backup
    B) the price difference doesn't make or break my decision
    C) No one else uses my backups (family each has their own backups)
    08-14-2019 11:33 AM
    I typically don't like to go to **** Buys but they are typically the only game in town since CompUSA & circuit city closed...
    I really only went in to look and play with the Note 10/10+ to decide if I wanted to upgrade.
    I also wanted to know what type of trade in they are offering for the Note 8or 9.
    That's funny. I worked at CompUSA for 9.5 years up until the doors closed. We would always go across the street and stump beat buy employees for fun. It was easy, lol.
    MysticalDreams likes this.
    08-14-2019 05:30 PM
    *Best buy!! Keyboard issues...
    08-14-2019 05:31 PM

I didn't ask dude any questions. He jumped out and told me not to buy the smaller Galaxy Watch because it doesn't send or receive calls.
    I knew better, but I was only there for handling it. I usually buy stuff like that on swappa, where I got a NIB S3, for the MST, which I use all the time.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-14-2019 06:52 PM
    You could edit the first post. No need to post a correction in an additional post.
    08-14-2019 06:54 PM
    You could edit the first post. No need to post a correction in an additional post.
    Just found the button, thank you.
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    08-14-2019 07:05 PM
    Calling them Sh*t Buys was a keyboard Issue too or NOT lol
    But I saw the forum *** is out anyway
    Cletis169_1 likes this.
    08-14-2019 08:39 PM
    Me too. More for the 8GB RAM. 256GB storage would have been more than enough.
    08-14-2019 10:47 PM
    Me too. More for the 8GB RAM. 256GB storage would have been more than enough.
    Yeah I wanted the space, I don't get service a lot of times so I can't rely on the cloud.
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    08-14-2019 11:29 PM
    Honestly, nobody really needs to upgrade from the 9 to the 10. Heck, I still have my Note 8 and I threw the Sim card in it a few days ago to see how it was doing. Still runs like new.

I have waited on getting the Note until October/November the last couple years but with these trade in deals, I'm tempted. I have a Pixel 3 that I paid $450 for and Best buy or Samsung will give me $600. Seems like I should do it. I'd probably keep my Note 9 around though, at least for a while. Maybe finally get rid of the 8.
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    08-16-2019 10:11 AM
    Honestly, nobody really needs to upgrade from the 9 to the 10. Heck, I still have my Note 8 and I threw the Sim card in it a few days ago to see how it was doing. Still runs like new.

I have waited on getting the Note until October/November the last couple years but with these trade in deals, I'm tempted. I have a Pixel 3 that I paid $450 for and Best buy or Samsung will give me $600. Seems like I should do it. I'd probably keep my Note 9 around though, at least for a while. Maybe finally get rid of the 8.
    Yeah kept my note 9 , trading in my pixel 3xl which was hard but one of my phones had to go and for the trade in of 600.00 hard to resist. Still looking forward to pixel 4xl and got the pixel 2xl as back up .
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-16-2019 10:17 AM
    Yeah kept my note 9 , trading in my pixel 3xl which was hard but one of my phones had to go and for the trade in of 600.00 hard to resist. Still looking forward to pixel 4xl and got the pixel 2xl as back up .
    Same here. Love my Pixel 3, but with the 4 around the corner I'll live with it I have the Note 9 and Note 8 available to put towards it if I decide to get it.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    08-16-2019 10:56 AM
    I am going to Sh*t Buys tomorrow... I am Pre-Ordering the Note 10+ and getting either the Note 10+ or the Note 10 for my MiL with the Buy one Get one Promo AT&T is running :/
    I really wanted an unlocked phone but since my MiL is due for a much-needed upgrade (S7 edge) I can't pass up the deal.
    My only true debate now is if I get the blue from Sh*t Buys or if they **** me off enough while I am there just going to AT&T and getting either the Glow or Black.

Side Note. I don't understand why Samsung makes these phones in different colors and then sell the cases that cover up the color!! I would get the flip case if they offered it in a clear backing!!
    08-19-2019 02:28 PM
    Anybody used the upgrade program from Samsung. I signed up when I bought my Note 9.

And why does the most expensive unlocked 512GB Note 10+ only come in black??
    08-19-2019 06:40 PM
    Anybody used the upgrade program from Samsung. I signed up when I bought my Note 9.

And why does the most expensive unlocked 512GB Note 10+ only come in black??
    I looked at that program when I was looking at just getting the Note 10 Plus for myself. I went over the pros and cons in my head and decided against the program. and here is why (Maybe my logic or numbers are wrong but it's what tipped the scaled for me.

I bought the Note 9 (512) on eBay (brand new unopened) around October. I only paid $749 for it
    With the trade-in offer from Samsung of $600 for the Note 9 or $350 for the Note 8 getting up to the value of 1/2 off for the next years phone, either the Note 11 or the Note fold, the numbers didn't add up right to me.

I am still on the fence if I am trading in the 8 or 9 but either way I will still have a good back up phone.

As for the 512 only coming in Black... I asked the same question at several Best Buys (I have now gone to 2 in Philly), 1 in IL (where I live) and going to one in WI tomorrow and also in a couple of calls to AT&T and 1 call to Samsung
    All had different answers but the one common answer was, they will probably release the 512 in the other colors just before Black Friday/Cyber Monday or around December 1st for Christmas.

The most logical answer I heard, with a 1TB SD card capability, what difference does it make
    08-20-2019 01:12 AM
    I looked at that program when I was looking at just getting the Note 10 Plus for myself. I went over the pros and cons in my head and decided against the program. and here is why (Maybe my logic or numbers are wrong but it's what tipped the scaled for me.

I bought the Note 9 (512) on eBay (brand new unopened) around October. I only paid $749 for it
    With the trade-in offer from Samsung of $600 for the Note 9 or $350 for the Note 8 getting up to the value of 1/2 off for the next years phone, either the Note 11 or the Note fold, the numbers didn't add up right to me.

I am still on the fence if I am trading in the 8 or 9 but either way I will still have a good back up phone.

As for the 512 only coming in Black... I asked the same question at several Best Buys (I have now gone to 2 in Philly), 1 in IL (where I live) and going to one in WI tomorrow and also in a couple of calls to AT&T and 1 call to Samsung
    All had different answers but the one common answer was, they will probably release the 512 in the other colors just before Black Friday/Cyber Monday or around December 1st for Christmas.

The most logical answer I heard, with a 1TB SD card capability, what difference does it make
    I hate when they do that now do I go down in size to get the blue or just get black? I have a OnePlus 7 pro as a backup and will be trading in my Note 9 512. I looked also after I posted that and saw that the D600 trade-in plus the $150 in accessories was a much better deal. Plus with the fiasco of last year's pre-order shipping I still have 25 days until I'm eligible for the upgrade program. Just trade it in now is what I've decided.
    08-20-2019 01:56 AM