Anybody else have to replace their pen yet?...I got my Note in Jan.....the spring inside the clicker broke and the pen was stuck in my phone...had to replace it yesterday. Does anyone know if they are covered under a warranty?
    08-18-2019 09:38 AM
    Anybody else have to replace their pen yet?...I got my Note in Jan.....the spring inside the clicker broke and the pen was stuck in my phone...had to replace it yesterday. Does anyone know if they are covered under a warranty?
    I've had no issues, but only use it a few times a week. Bought in November.

How did you get the pen out of the phone?
    08-18-2019 02:37 PM
    Have you considered calling your carrier and /or point of purchase and asking?
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    08-18-2019 09:23 PM
    I dropped my phone causing my to snap, half of which remained stuck inside the phone. After numerous youtube videos I managed to get the half that was stuck out of the phone. I called Samsung UK and explained the problem and they kindly sent a new s-pen free of charge.
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    08-20-2019 08:02 AM
    How did you get it out?
    I dropped my phone causing my to snap, half of which remained stuck inside the phone. After numerous youtube videos I managed to get the half that was stuck out of the phone. I called Samsung UK and explained the problem and they kindly sent a new s-pen free of charge.
    08-20-2019 01:29 PM
    If you have Asurion, yes!
    08-20-2019 09:11 PM
    How did you get it out?
    He refuses to reveal his secret. 😊
    AirMech74 likes this.
    08-20-2019 09:40 PM
    Sorry guys, was out of pocket for a while...i was able to just knock the bottom of the phone against the edge my fingers and it slowly worked it's way out
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    09-24-2019 06:30 PM
    I fell asleep in January with the S Pen on my bed. Rolled on it on waking up. Broke in two and lost the spring. Didn't want to risk it getting jammed in its port after insertion .Cost me the local equivalent of$70 to get a replacement. The original one still works fine.
    09-25-2019 06:27 AM